22 | Dior's Fourth

"Papa!" Dior exclaimed as he ran towards Fred with spread arms. Fred squatted and caught the boy in his arms, carried him up with Safeiarrah brushing the kid's hair.

"Have a great day, Dior?" Fred asked with a chuckle. Dior eagerly nodded his head, messing the bit ginger hair that Safe had just fixed.

Ashton and Sumner followed from inside the Clavette building. The structure was built on a residential neighborhood. It wasn't any typical mansion where it's on the outskirts or end of the neighborhood street. It was built like an apartment structure, a boarding house.

"I'm glad you could make it!" Ashton cheered as his eyes glanced on each early guests they had. She turned to a middle aged lady. "Marie, veux-tu les conduire à leurs chambres?" He politely asked with a smile.

Marie nodded and gestured her hand for the other's to follow her. "Suivez-moi, Mesdames et Messieurs." They walked across the garden where they arrived through a portkey Safe and Sumner made three days ago in preparation for them to travel.

The house was huge. Stepping inside the golden painted oak wood double doors revealed a glorious sight. There was no doubt that either of Safe's family was extremely from a long bloodline of high class people.

Its theme was cream and gold. Everything was bright and lively. Pairs of eyes indecisively roamed around the mansion. "Wicked." The twins exclaimed under their breaths, earning a chuckle from Safe.

Her mother's family was known all around the country, either muggles or wizard and witches. "Monsieur Ashton et Monsieur Sumner, nous ont demandé de préparer quatre chambres." Marie explained.

The rest, except Safe and Fred, looked at her with bewilderment. Fred laughed at their expressions cockily. "She said, Ashton and Sumner, asked them to prepare four rooms." He repeated in the language that everyone understood.

Safe rolled her eyes at Fred's boastful laugh. "Merci, Marie." She replied. Marie opened the first door on her left. A creamy door with golden frame. Inside was a room as big as the shop's floor.

"Bloody hell... this fits all of us." Ron exclaimed with his jaw dropped. He turned to Safe with a smile and pulled Hermione by the waist, who blushed on the spot. "I take bags on this one, yeah?" Safe nodded with a chuckle and winked at Hermione before Ron could even close the door.

Ginny pouted her lips and crossed her arms as she glared at Harry. He looked at her with confusion. "What did I do?" He asked.

"I wanted that room too!" She said as she threw a tantrum. "What-" Her head pushed towards, smacked by Fred's hand. She glared up at her brother and planned murder through her eyes.

Marie opened another door, similar to the one she just opened, only it was on the right of the hallway. "You can take that one, Ginny. Stop being a petty piglet." Fred teased. Safe lightly smacked his shoulder and shook her head at his attitude towards his sister.

Ginny took her tongue out at him before pulling Harry inside, a queue for Ron and Hermione who just came out of their room after placing their stuff down. "So that's Ginny's room?" Ron asked. The four nodded at him.

He walked towards it and knocked a bit too loud. "Oi, come out after you place your stuff. I'll smack Harry's head if you don't." He told the door.

Everyone else bit their snickers from his act. He's always been so protective of Ginny even though he literally grew up with Harry. Loud footsteps launched from the other side of the door. It swung open with Ginny's annoyed visage. "Shove off, Ron." She hissed and closed the door back.

Ron knocked another and attempted to unlock the knob. "Open the door!" He whisper-yelled as if the rest of the group hasn't been listening the whole time.