5 | Lock Box

HAPPY 2K READS! Thank you so much for all the love :)

I dedicate this chapter to @mother_superior who was my first DGJT reader! And you definitely have to check "The Dane and the Magpie" also a Fred Weasley fanfic!

🔲🔲🔲

The chime of the grandfather clock near the fireplace tensed the situation even more. George and Lee were sitting on the floor, behind the coffee table, across the couch where Safeiarrah winced in pain as she picked shards of glass out of her left foot with a glass forceps.

"I-I can he-" George cut himself off the moment Safe glowered at him.

She hissed to herself when she sprinkled dittany over. She looked at Lee straight faced. He jumped out of fear and shock. George placed his hand over his lap, squeezed his left thigh for comfort. Which did not escape Safe's unreadable eyes.

"I've missed you Lee." Her voice was soft as a soapstone, the softest mineral of all. Relief spread in George and Lee's hearts, they sighed silently but both heard each other, locked eyes while they smiled to themselves. However, like every other explosive they had in the shop, the moment it was set off it was soon to explode. "Though, a civil conversation would've been proper, don't you think? Hmm?"

Safeiarrah palmed her forehead with exhaustion and frustration. "We didn't know you'd be awake." George voice cracked.

"Georgie- I've been here for almost a week. We bumped each other every other night for a glass of water. Give me a better excuse and please fool me quick." The image was so vivid. She blamed her eyes. Her eyes were to blame, she wanted to pull her eyes our of her sockets. She quivered upon seeing the image once more.

George on top of Lee as the couch rocked, synched to his thrusts. She wanted her eyes to explode right then and there. Because of the glass falling on the floor, both stood straight up forgotten the idea that they were both naked. It was a horrible sight as she did not want any to get stored inside her spacious mind.

She sighed. She was flustered, she couldn't find ways to express her faze. "It's a shock, I kn-" Safe cut George off once again. Her right palm faced towards him.

"It's not. Lee's been drooling over you since thi-" This time Lee spoke up. He was debating whether to look Safe in the eyes or not. But he knew her well enough, her eye contact was good and business minded. She might just understand it better if he looked at her directly.

"Safe!" He snapped. She narrowed her eyes to him. He shook his head slightly as he glanced at George who was on his left.

The hand on her forehead swiftly pointed at George. Made him flinch a little. "He doesn't know?" Lee shook his head softly and glared at Safe. George had a quizzical look on his face. "Well now he knows." She turned to George. "I'm not shocked. I've known Lee long enough. He's been drooling over your idiot arse since third year. I am not against any of this. I just hoped you at least utilized your right to your room." She explained. The two felt relieved once again. Though, George couldn't hide his grin with the information he'd learned.

Lee smiled at Safe apologetically. His hazel eyes pleaded to hers. She shook her head in disappointment of herself. She couldn't possibly stay mad at Lee. And it was most likely that her exhaustion caused her to get frustrated at them. It wasn't right for her to complain. "Next time, please, use your room." She said directly to George.

George quickly nodded. "Yes ma'am!" His right hand saluted on her. She cringed at him, turned to Lee and warmly smiled.

Lee stood up and sat next to Safe, hugged her tight. "Missed you too." She muttered out of breath, patted his back. George looked at her wryly that she rolled eyes on. He better not hurt Lee or he'll taste some of her wrath.