Chaos

Beam's POV 

I woke up to the unstoppable sound of notifications from my phone, the notifications were coming at such a high speed that it felt like my phone was ringing from an incoming call.

The same was happening with kitty's phone as well and so sleepy kitty too was wide awake.

This unusualness was our first clue that Phana has done something big, that our lives won't be the same ever again.

Being a little afraid of facing the reality kitty and I just stared at each other for a long moment before finally turning to our phones, to see the chaos pha created.

And well we were now faced with, notifications upon notifications of basically the same video link.

We were tagged in this video which has now become the most shared video of our university campus page , has reached all our social media accounts and is basically trending on twitter.

Kit's POV 

We knew this will happen and yet we didn't think it will be so dramatic.

Phana Kongthanin came out to the whole university, as gay and being in a polygamous relationship with his bestfriends.

Pha's POV 

I knew that I didn't need to make it so big that I could just reject wayo in private and go back to my usual life.

But I didn't want that, because my usual life wasn't a good one.

The hiding and secrecy was driving me crazy anyways and so I decided to kill two birds with one stone.

There I was standing in the middle of the university grounds, with half the university staring at me and Wayo whom I had dragged with me.

We were now surrounded by an area covered in flowers and chocolates and stuffed toys.

Anybody seeing this scene would think that I was going to return wayo's feeling

Even my boyfriends are going to chew my ears off for this, but i just wanted to soften the blow

My brash actions are the reason wayo will get hurt and when he knows the truth he will be devastated that is why I had to apologize to him seriously.

Hence the arrangement.

After I was sure that I had everybody's attention including wayo's, I kneeled down on my knees and too wayo's hands in my own. I looked him in the eye and said

"Phi kothot Nong yo(I am sorry), my careless actions have put us both here today, I know what I am going to say will hurt you a lot but know this Phi never intended to hurt you. It was just play of fate and ignorance towards reality that has led us here.

Phi can't accept yo's feeling na, Phi doesn't feel that way about you"

I could see the exact moment when apprehension and happiness in wayo's eyes turned into deep sadness, what he thought will happen and what did happen were poles apart.

The pain brought tears to his eyes and in his broken sobbing voice all he could utter was 

"..Why.."

and this was my chance, I raised my voice a little, looked in the general direction of the crowd and spoke loudly

"Because I am already in a relationship, I am in a relationship with my two bestfriends, we are together and we love each other very much"

There was complete silence everywhere for a minute and then all hell broke loose.

all around me were surprised voices filled with disbelief, some people were hooting, some were throwing curses , some just looked on not giving any reaction but that moment became the most well known moment of the entire university.

While the crowd was busy digesting this shocking news, I now faced Wayo again, gave him all the gifts I bought for him, gave him a brief hug and handed him over to his best friend Ming. 

I knew I hurt him but I also knew that he will be alright.

With Ming beside him he will be fine, it is just the power of bestfriends, I would know I have two of them.

And now that the university is dealt with I have a bigger obstacle to face, the last obstacle between mine and my boyfriend's happily ever after.