"Koo, once we get back- quickly freshen up and go to sleep." I said as we walked our way to the cottage.

"Nope. I have something planned." He said, shaking his head lightly.

"Your eyes are full of sleep. I don't want you sick. Plus, we have half day of tomorrow too."

"I need the night for it." He replied with a faint smirk. WHAT!?

"Don't say it like that..." I said, shyly turning my face to the other side.

"What??" He looked at me, confused. "Ohh that! I'm in if you want that too babygirl."

He didn't mean what i had understood. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!?

"Shut up!" I slapped his arm as we walked to the cottage gate.

We'd hidden the keys below the pot in the morning for whoever came back first could go in. Tae and Sesha weren't back yet so I bent down to remove the keys to open the door.

Jungkook slipped out of his hoodie and placed it into his bag and wore a black jacket instead.

We had the room to ourselves that night so we picked up all our luggage and took it to the room. I placed his bucket cap on his head since I needed one hand free to record.

"Atleast sesha cleaned up the room and changed the bedsheets." He said as we walked into the room. I nodded in agreement.

"Jungkook, what have you planned? I'm really curious." I asked as he threw himself on the bed.

"Ahh, you'll see. When I said- I needed the night time, what did you think?" He asked with a cute smile played on his face, revealed his light dimples.

"Ahh- nothing--- I'll go and get changed." I said before turning away to rush out before he could ask anything else.

Like everytime, i was yanked back. He hovered over my body- his knees on either side on my waist and hands on either side of my face. He bent his face down to place kisses over my now-well exposed clevage as I turned my head side ways to expose my neck to him. He took a few seconds more, playing around the lower of my neck, eventually slipping a little more lower than usual before be came up to bite into the skin of my neck.

His hand reached down to the end of my top which he pulled off from over my shoulder. He pulled his own jacket and shirt off before going down to place kisses on my tummy while one of his hand pressed down on my chest, playing with alternate sides of it like a soft squashing ball.

My eyes were shut tight as the pressure of his palms increased and his tongue replaced his lips, licking around my belly button. The tip of his nose traced a bee line back up to place kisses on the round ends of my chest as I clutched his hair with my hand. He moved away again, eyeing the buttons on my bottoms while his hand still pressed me down.

I hummed in response to which he reacted quickly by unbuttoning it and sliding it down. He stood up to remove his own jeans while I reached my hand out to touch his bear body. Soft, smooth and warm.

He pushed me back down and placed one hand on my upper thigh- his thumb on my panties, caressing slowly as his lips met mine, wetting them with urgency. His lips forced my mouth open immediately, sucking onto my tongue.