"I realised I haven't kissed you today." He whispered before pressing his lips to mine. I was bewitched my his charms- his swiftness and the way he took the lead into the kiss.

The kiss was prolonged till a car went zooming past us. I wish we were in more of a private area, I wouldn't have stopped him that day.

"Let's go, you need to eat fast so we can get back soon. It's already 7:45." he said, swinging my bag of my shoulder, "lemme hold everything."

He took all the packets and my back from me, leaving me empty handed.

I locked my arm with his as we walked to the kimchi shop we had seen on our way to the market.

"I'm not really hungry. I'll take a bite or two from your plate." He said, sitting me down on the table after which he walked to the counter to order.

After ordering he walked out of the shop. What? I called after him but he just gestured me to wait. What was goin on!? Was he abandoning me and going!??

He came back just in time before my patience got over. He had a paper bag in hand. It probably had a long rectangular box in it. I was still lost.

Koo had a grin spread across his face as he sat down in the chair opposite me.

"What?" He asked, looking at my dumbfounded expression. Still grinning.

"What is that?" I asked, pointing at the bag he placed beside him.

"You'll get to know soon." He said, as the order arrived. I just shrugged and started eating, feeding him occassionally even though he said no.

______

"You're cold. Wear the hoodie we brought." I said, pulling out the white one from the bag.

I handed it to Jungkook who sat on the window side of the seat now.

He slipped himself into it without arguing and placed his head on my shoulder after that. Of course he was sleepy and so he didn't even talk much.

I pulled my earphones out and fit one of it into his ear and one in mine. I played the "memories" playlist I had in my phone. Songs which we shared memories on. Perfect, shy, naughty list, thousand years and just soo many more which we danced on in our study breaks.

He drifted off to sleep even before one song ended. We had a long ride back to the cottage.

I texted Sesha to know thier whereabouts. She didn't see them. Probably they were still outside.

_____

Our stop was near and so I tried waking Jungkook up, who didn't even seem to get disturbed. Instead he just straightened himself and let his head fall side ways.

"Jungkook you better wake up or else I'm leaving you here and going." I said, standing up and walking down the bus isle. He just hummed and continued sleeping. Aishh he looked soo cute.

I went back to the seat and started placing kissed all over his face. He smiled faintly but still didn't wake up. That is what happens with the early morning routine.

"Jungkook- look! Banana milk!!"

"WHATTT! Where! I want it!" His eyes shot open.

I laughed at him while he made a pout face. The bus came to sudden stop jerking us forward.

We picked all our bags and hopped off the bus. He was still streching his neck from side to side to pull himself if out his sleep.