➼ ROUND #12 FINAL RESULTS

Great job to the both of you treasure-maker and hamochji! No matter what the results that will be shown below are, you both have shown your own talent and amazing skills throughout this whole graphic war. Here are the final results of this graphic war:

 Here are the final results of this graphic war:

hamochji

Use of elements: 13/15

Cleanliness: 9/10

Originality: 13/15

Relevance to the prompt: 4/5

Overall design: 5/5

TOTAL: 44/50

First of all, congratulations on achieving second place in this graphic war! Your entries were amazing and the space theme that you chose to showcase your colour palette was a great choice! I liked your face enhancement on your face claims. Because of the way your title is placed, it does make it a bit confusing to understand it. I especially liked your cover the most as I thought that showed more of your talent with face enhancement and typography. Great job!

And that leaves us with our final winner of this graphic war:

treasure-maker

Use of elements: 14/15

Cleanliness: 10/10

Originality: 14/15

Relevance to the prompt: 4/5

Overall design: 5/5

TOTAL: 47/50

Your entries for this final round as well as for all the other rounds were always great! With this round, I also thought your face enhancement looks great and it went well with the rest of the cover. I liked your cover the most and your use of elements for all of these graphics was great! They all worked well with each other without anything feeling out of place. I appreciate your try to use all of the colours presented in your colour palette. Great job and congratulations on being the final winner of this graphic war!

__

PRIZES

Your prizes will be automatically delivered to you by tomorrow. If you do not receive your prizes by the end of the day tomorrow, please PM me to let me know.

Once again, congratulations to the both of you for achieving a very high spot in this graphic war. I hope you both had fun and were able to learn or improve some skills. I am happy that I was able to host this graphic war with some crazy talented people.

I will be posting an additional chapter with some of my favourite graphics of the final winners including you guys as well as DUH_NoodlesPotter (third place) and wintaeberries (honourable mention).