【ROUND #2】

Hello everyone! Before we get to this round, I would like to emphasize on two important things:

1. Please reply to ALL of my reminders. This is extremely important as if this rule had been followed, there would have been no complications in the previous round.

2. An issue that I have been noticing for a few designers is that I am not receiving notifications of when you tag me in your entry. So, moving forward, please tag me in the comment section of your entry OR PM me to let me know you have submitted your entry and I will go look for it.

Sorry if this seems strict, but these are important to emphasize to keep this graphic war running smoothly! :)

Now that's done, here's the prompt:

Title: Dog Cupid

Subtitle: Some cupids choose fur instead of wings

Plot Summary: Jamie is a dog walker with little interest in anyone with fewer than four feet. Her new client, Elijah, a young and handsome owner of a goofy dog, changes all of that when you begin to fall for him through dog dates.

Note: You are not allowed to take this plot and use it for your own story.

Genre: Romance

Face claims: Clara McSweeny as Jamie and Jan Aeberhard as Elijah.

Other Specifications: Must include both face claims and a dog.

Author: BrownieGirl1106

Please make sure your username is somewhere on the cover as well.

4 people will be eliminated.

Please comment here if you have any questions about this round ->

Deadline: February 23, 2021 at 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time

Good luck! :D