【ROUND #12 ; THE FINAL】

Congratulations treasure-maker and hamochji on advancing to the final round of this graphic war! Here's the prompt:

This will be very similar to the round where I asked you to create a whole profile set with a cover, banner and mood board. But, there's a twist. You will need to comment a number between 1-5 and I will reply with a colour palette that correlates with that number. You are allowed ONE REDRAW. You have to create an icon, header, cover, banner as well as a corresponding mood board using the colours presented in your colour palette. You will need to use the same templates as before for the icon, header, banner and mood board. You can create the cover separately with the regular dimension of 512 x 800 (multiples are fine). I will be PMing you a link to the templates shortly.

Just a note that you are allowed to use other colours but make sure the colours in your palette are highlighted. Also, you are not required to use all of your colours in the palette. A minimum of two is needed. You will get +2 extra points if you use 3+ colours form your palette.

Title (of cover): your choice

Subtitle (of cover): your choice (optional)

Dimensions (of cover): 512 x 800 (multiples are fine)

Theme: your choice, make sure your colour palette reflects that

Author: You

Face claim: your choice (required for the everything except the header and mood board - those are optional)

Please make sure my username is somewhere on the cover as well.

Please comment here if you have any questions about this round -->

Deadline: May 12, 2021 at 12:00pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

Good luck! :)