He had several times taken his hands of her eyes too soon, spoiling several surprises, but it didn't ruin anything, just made the two laugh.

She did in fact greet him with a goodbye, all because he made a mistake, a mistake in which she could never forget, and he'd never forgive himself for.

The whole song '505' was a trip down memory lane, and also new information to her. It was how Alex could tell her things, without actually telling her, and she knew that this was easier for him.

"I wish you'd stop ignoring me
Because you're sending me to despair
Without a sound, yeah, you're calling me
And I don't think it's very fair"

Sending him to despair? He wanted to talk to her, perhaps even needed to, but she left him behind, in the past, until she called him days later, in which he thought was unfair.

"That your shoulders are frozen (cold as the night)
Oh, but you're an explosion (you're dynamite)
Your name isn't Rio, but I don't care for sand
And lighting the fuse might result in a bang, b-b-bang-oh"

Rio... She remembered that nickname. Alex used to call her that because she'd constantly tell him how she'd want to go there.

"Don't be a fool, Rio." He used to say to her, "You know how I feel about it, I'm not hiding it that much, am I?"

"I bet that you look good on the dance floor
I don't know if you're looking for romance or
I don't know what you're looking for
I said, I bet that you look good on the dance floor
Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984
Well, from 1984"

The dance floor in which the two were dancing to electro-pop together. Alex had always said that the way she danced was like a robot from 1984, and this caused the young woman to place her hands on her hips, shooting him an annoyed look and then laugh because of the comment. But she then ignored Alex when she went home that night, sending him into despair.

It's like now she really realised what the lyrics mean, and she doesn't know to react.

But she doesn't fully know how he feels about her, after all these lyrics are making her all flustered. She doesn't even know how she feels about him. He had made some mistakes in the past, that was for sure, but has he changed?

Elizabeth's soft green eyes looked into Alex's, and it was then that he could sense that she now truly understood the meaning of those lyrics.

Alex then spoke up again, deciding not to lie anymore to her about who the songs were about.
"I actually wrote almost all the songs in the past four albums we've released about you." Alex admitted, before quickly looking away, as if afraid to see her reaction.

Just like that, Elizabeth replayed almost every Arctic Monkey's song in her head, noticing each line and it's meaning.

"I saw your sister at the Cornerstone"

She was the sister. He was talking about Matt's sister, Elizabeth. She does remember seeing Alex multiple times at Cornerstone, the two often sharing glances until he finally walked up to her, despite their concerns about Matt.

"Long time no see." He used to say, Elizabeth smelling the alcohol that floated right off him.

"And I hate that little game you had called Crying Lightning"

Crying Lightning, she remembered that little game the two had. He hated it? Perhaps he did, it consisted of yelling a bunch of nonsense at the ice-cream man on the rainy afternoons, just so she could get her anger out of her system.