Class Fight

Lucas

I left to go to the training grounds a bit earlier and noticed Cora running at the track field, probably pushing herself to beat Lilian's record. As if, but I really liked messing with her all the time. She wouldn't leave Camilles side, so now was my perfect chance. I came running after her.

"Hey Cora, came here early to watch me run? You know, if you wanted it that badly you could've simply asked" I winked at her, the best part of this whole situation is that we both knew how much we hated each other, so teasing Millburn was one of my favorite things to do. She rolled her eyes in irritation, she was clearly busy and in no mood for bickering, which made it even better. "Of course, Lucy, I even decided to come here before you, that much I longed to see your sweet face", she said with an unusually sweet voice, after that she once again looked down on chronometer and rushed forward.

I kissed my teeth with a pissed smile and darted after her to catch up. "Well, that much I figured, hate to disappoint you, but I'll have to refuse your profound feelings for me" Cora ignored me this time. Looked down on at the time "20.56 seconds...shit" she muttered under her breath. "Whatcha said?" I asked pushing her slightly, fine maybe a bit hard, but this time it was an accident. The girl then tripped and began to fall hard on the ground.

But then, suddenly, as if from the thin air that quiet kid, Sean? was his name, appeared catching her a few seconds before she collided. 'pff, such a show off' I thought to myself. Once he caught Cora they just stood there, she in his arms, staring at each other like two complete idiots, I cleared my throat "I hate to interrupt your sweet moment, lovebirds but the class is about to start". Right after I said that, these two as if only now realizing the situation thy were it and gone completely red.

'Cora blushing, that's a first' I snickered, she was known to be rather collected and rarely was embarrassed. After a few more seconds, Millburn was the first one to pull away and after giving me one of her death glares quickly brushed past me, bumping into me with her shoulder "Excuse me" I could hear her say. Right as I was about to make a snarky comeback I saw Camille coming this way, accompanies by Alex, her another "guard". 

I couldn't stand the guy, always hanging around, it's almost like they're everywhere. We play in a band together, but I'm convinced they are there only because Caden insisted that I couldn't sing for shit. I disagreed but Leitham never backed down, so here we are. At least they frequently brought Cora around, so I had someone to torment, and even Camille visited from time to time, she never said much, but talked to that Turner idiot all the time. 

Camille and I never talked and I was even thinking she didn't like me all that much, I know, impossible, I am like the most popular guy in school. I might have made a few jokes about her, but it was only because Aaron was always around, and as soon as she sees me one on one, she hurries away. So since she was approaching I decided not to keep bickering with Cora even more and kept silent, walking to the training ground.

Thea

When Sean and I left the lunch room, we headed straight towards the school's greenhouse, it was my safe place, since the place was abandoned most of the time, not many people went here. Even though during some nights students threw parties there, I could surely come here during day, without being afraid to be caught by the teachers or seen by other students. So Trent and I would always come here whenever I felt like venting to someone or just being alone, I didn't mind him thought.

As I walked I could not see straight anymore, my vision has clouded from the tears that filled my eyes 'Right, it's always Camille but never me' I had nothing against the girl, she was nice, and it was perfectly understandable, after all, she was almost perfect. But would it hurt the universe too much if it was me, at least for once. 

"And I thought it might be different this year, stupid" I mumbled to myself and felt Sean's arm wrap comfortingly around me. He led us towards the stone bench, located right by the glass wall. I was actually glad and grateful to Sean for keeping the silence and not saying anything, it would only make me feel worse. "I could use a blunt right now" I said looking up at him and giving out a weak smile, he only nodded back.

We sat down and talked and talked and talked, about everything and anything. I could see he was purposely avoiding the topic of Gea. A few moments later I began to feel a little light headed, and probably due to that my powers enhanced, so plants around me began freaking communicating with me, working like the sound conducts, allowing me hear the stuff going around.

Right as Trend was about to say anything else to me I interrupted "hey, can you hear that? I think Cora and Lucas are at it again" "What?" He said confused and looked their way from where we were seated, hidden by the tree. "But they are like 200 meters from us" I shifted my eyes back to him "Ye, I don't really know how to explain it to you, but I think plants are conducting everything what they are saying", "Thats sick, I wish I could do something this cool and not teleporting to random places without even being able to control the destination point.

"You'll get there, I'm sure, you just need a right motivation or something" I reassured, right after these words left my mouth Sean was gone, I was startled, until I saw him where the students were arguing before, holding Cora, preventing her from the fall. But mind you, he landed at the exact place he needed to 'Talk about the right motivation' I thought to myself, smirking.

"I hate to interrupt your sweet moment, lovebirds but the class is about to start" I heard Lucas say to them, which caused quite an amusing reaction, I never really talked to Millburn, so I could not be sure but I knew for a fact that Sean was nervous, and even slightly upset, when the girl pulled away and darted past Lucas shoving him with her shoulder. "Well, maybe she'll still put in a good world or two about Sean to Alex, because I ship" I signed and began walking towards the class, since it was about to start.