CHAPTER 25: MY POOR BABY(TW:SELF-HARM/BLOOD SHARP OBJECT)

The next morning, we woke up still in each other's arms and appeared to Hogwarts. As soon as we entered the great hall, everyone looked at me. Fuck. Now everyone knew I was a princess. Plus, the secret kingdom I was from. Was not so secret now. It's been a secret for centuries and I ruined it. Collin comes up to me and takes a pic a picture of me. "Thank you!" he says and runs off. I walk towards the slytherin table with Draco. I caught a glimpse of the daily prophet and shit. My face was all over it. Front fucking page. I look at my food, not hungry, "Love please eat something." Draco says and rests a hand on my thigh. I sigh and take a small bit of my food. "Thank you" he whispers and kisses the top of my head. "You don't have to eat all of it. Just a few bites ok?" He says. I nod and take a few more bites. During the entire day people came up to me, asking me thousands of questions. Draco had to keep telling them to fuck off. Draco went to class and I went to my dorm. As soon as I closed the door, I broke down in tears. The stress was too my right now. I grab a small piece of glass and start cutting my wrists. I watched as the blood dripped from my wrist to the floor.
Draco Malfoy POV:
As soon as class ended, I went to Y/n's dorm. I opened the door and saw her on the floor, cutting herself. I rushed over to her, grabbed the piece of glass and through it across the room. I wrapped my arms around her to calm her down. "Shhhh darling it ok, I'm here." I whisper. "I'm sorry Draco." She shocks out between sobs. "There is no need to be sorry love. Don't do it again. Promise me. If you feel the need to, use my wrists." I say. She looks up at me shocked. "But I don't want to hurt-oh.." She says. "Ok I promise. I won't." She whispers and buries her head in my chest again. I kiss her forehead and comfort her until she fell asleep. My poor baby.