CHAPTER 16: TRUTH OR DARE

Draco and I enter the party and started dancing. He was drinking but I didn't mind. I trusted him. We dance for about an hour when pansy got on a table and got everyone's attention. "Let's play truth or dare." She says with a smirk. Everyone gets in a circle and starts playing. It was then my turn. "Y/n truth or dare?" Pansy asks. "Um dare" "I dare you to kiss Blaise." She says. I looked at Draco and his jaw clenched. I wanted to make him a bit mad I got up and kissed Blaise. He grabbed me closer. Cold hands then grabbed my waist and pulled me back. Draco. He sat me down on his lap and held me tightly. "I don't fucking share." He hisses. "OoOo Malfoy's getting protective." Theo says. "Pansy truth or dare." Adrian asks. "Dare." She says with a smirk. "I dare you to kiss the hottest person in this room." He says. She gets up and walks over to Draco and I, surprisingly she grabbed my jaw and smashed her lips on mine. She pulled away, winked at me and sat back down. "Holy shit." Blaise says. "Well she isn't wrong." Cedric says smirking at me. Draco's blood was boiling. "Hey um Y/n! There's someone name martin is here to see you!" some random slytherin says. My eyes widen and I quickly get up. "I'll be back." I say and rush out of the room. I go into the hallway and see Martin, "Martin, what are you doing here." I ask, "Your majesty, your brother came to see you." He says signals and signals me to come with him. He leads me into the hallway where I see him. My brother. "MATTHEO."