Hella heart eyes for you!

Start from the beginning

I opened the lid of the bowl and looking at him smiled a very happy one after 2 days, I guess.

What?
Caramel custard is love!

"Why did you make it for me?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

"For that smile." He said chuckling.

And I started devouring it.

Ahh!
It is soo delicous!

"You don't want to have it?" I asked him.

"I'll have it later. You continue." He said laughing.

"Wait! How did you know that I love caramel custard?" I asked him confused.

I don't remember telling him about it.

"I asked Daksh." He said shrugging.

"What? And he did not tease you about it?" I asked laughing and he just sat there with crimson cheeks.

Dude!
Hell heart eyes for you!

"Yeah! He did tease me alot about it. But I couldn't see you sulking like that. I'm just used to your smiling face and annyoing voice." He said holding my hand and caressing my knuckles.

"You know... you are really really sweet."
I said to him smiling.

"I don't think so!" He said offended.

"And why don't you think so?" I asked him furrowing my brows.

"Maybe because you are the first one to tell me so." He said shrugging.

Smiling I hugged him real tight.
"Thank you." I said and he encircled his arms around me.

"For what?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Just! Because I want to." I said holding him more tight.

"If it is for the caramel custard then it's fine. I mean you don't need to thank me for something like that. You know you can always tell me if you feel like eating something— he was blabbering but then I interrupted him saying

"You are just too cute!" I said smiling.

"Again you're the only one that thinks so!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Maybe no one has the will to see past through your expression less facade." I said shrugging and seperated from him.

"And maybe no one has the will to see past through your smiling facade." He said and I looked at him shocked.

"No one is ever been able too." I said still smiling.

He swung his arm around my shoulder and said "Was it that bad?"

"Very! Everyone around me could see how toxic was it except for me." I said with a dry chuckle.

"Just take it as a lesson and move forward. You have a beautiful life ahead. Why waste it crying over someone?" He said with his cute dimpled smile.

"You are the first one to tell me that. People often asked that why did I stay for this long if it was so bad? Why not leave earlier?" I said with a dry chuckle.

"Now how do I explain them. Because it was too hard to recogbise toxicity.  Because we have been taught that quitting anything is not the right thing to do. Because it took a while to face love and call it hurt." I said with a smile.

He quickly embraced me in his arms.
"It is okay to realise late. It is okay as far you are happy whatever you do is okay. You tried to stretch it a bit more because may be you were trying to find happiness in those few moments. You need not justify your actions to others." He said caressing my hair.

"Thank you. And now I am absolutely fine!" I said grinning.

And he shook his head smiling.

"You know mom told me I have to attend this one charity function with her. I don't know why? I just hate these things! It is day after tomorrow." I said whining.

"Do not talk about that! Even I am annoyed about the fact that I have to attend some charity function. Ahana is pulling me in it with her." He said rolling his eyes.

"Wait. Is it the same one?" I asked with a wide grin.

"Yeah! Ahana and your mom have some collaborations. It is their charity event." He said.

"Thank god! I'll have someone to irritate over there." I said winking at him.

"Ughhh! Those events are enough irritating. Don't even think of irritating me more!" He said glaring at me.

"Ohh please! As if I am going to listen to you. You wanted YOUR smiling shanaya back. So, face the consequences." I said emphasizing the word your.

"Yeah! I mean the annoying you is managable." He said smiling.

Don't lose your heart!