5

Josh and doggo walked down the street, kicking rocks around out of boredom. Josh got an existential crisis when he realized that he may never actually see Playz again and the chances of that actually happening are pretty high.

Unless he decides to travel around the world to find him, which would be exhausting, even to a ghost. It would take so many months and Josh can't even fly properly because the aftetlife isn't a damn fairytale.

Its also been a few weeks since doggo had died and he didn't exactly know what to do with doggo. All he know was that doggo was now his only friend. The only thing he could spend time with right now.

They went on walks everyday and it was slowly driving Josh insane. As if he wasn't dumb already. Walking down the street, doggo saw a tv in a bar through the glass. He started barking to catch Josh's attention.

Josh turned around and doggo showed him the tv. It was pretty loud but the only things Josh could understand (cuz of the glass) was "plane crash", "71 dead", and "1 missing survivor".

He recognised the plane as the one Playz boarded and immediately fist bumped in the air because Playz is now a ghost like him. Atleast he thought so.

___

I waited and waited and waited for like six fucking hours for this asshole to go away so I could finally get out of this hell hole. I may be a selfish prick for destroying my only chance of survival because I'm in the middle of nowhere, but I just wanted to get home as quick as possible and this degenerate didn't seem to get it.

All he did was clean his precious shelves that seemed really important to him for some reason with that tiny broom that I wanted to fucking break in half.

Hell, I don't even know his mf name, yet he literally knows like my entire life story. I'm overexaggerating though, probably.

"Hey, um, I never heard your name?" I asked him for his name and he just stood there for a couple of seconds before answering.

"My alias, is Benjamin.". He said, simply.

I didn't say anything after that but the awkward silence was legit destroying me.