79

While the cameraman was taking pictures of the house, Su Shengjing poured cool whites for several people and handed them over, "Excuse me, there is nothing to drink at home, only boiled water. You will just take a moment. I will wash and change my clothes first. I will cooperate later. You shoot."

The group of people actually looked down on Su Shengjing a bit, but his manners eased.

Su Shengjing washed up, opened the closet, and after pondering for a while, he took out the shirt and casual trousers that he hadn't worn for a long time.

In the past few years, he has been very rough, he wears casually on weekdays, especially in summer, with vests and pants, and flip-flops.

Clothes like shirts were under the bottom of the box.

Now that it was taken out again, Su Shengjing was a little emotional, and felt a little complicated.

After he changed his clothes, he looked into the mirror and took care of his hair.

The man in the mirror, with neat black hair, was no longer messy, his face was clean and free of scum, and the vicissitudes and decadence of the previous period were missing. After putting on the shirt, there was a kind of business elite feel.

This was what a twenty-four-year-old young man should look like.

Looking at his face, Su Shengjing was in a daze for a few seconds.

Can he really...return to the past?

Regardless of whether it can be as beautiful as before, for the sake of the little wine, he had to fight for whatever was thrown at him.

Taking care of himself, Su Shengjing returned to the living room. When several people saw him, their eyes lit up.

They had to say that Su Shengjing's facial features and temperament were really good. It was not the same to change clothes after losing weight. Well, they were worried that if he was too greasy, it would affect the look and feel of the show, so they don't worry about it now.

The photographer asked: "Can I start shooting now?"

Su Shengjing: "It's okay."

"Okay." The photographer stood up, picked up the camera, and said to him after debugging: "First introduce yourself and your child."

It’s been a long time since he faced the camera, and even though he had a lot of experience before, Su Shengjing was still a little nervous.

Because, he was really not sure whether he would be able to get a good impression by relying on a variety show, or whether he would cause Xiaojiu to be scolded even worse.

He tried to calm himself down and curled his mouth at the camera, "Audience friends, long time no see, this is Su Shengjing. I have a daughter, her name is Xiaojiu, who is under four years old. She is a very cute and adorable little girl. She's a gift from God, and she's my dearest treasure."

"The little girl is still asleep now, I'll take you to see her. But we have to be gentle, don't wake her up." Su Shengjing made a silent gesture and led the photographer to the room.

His mysterious appearance makes people curious and expectant.

The photographer can't help feeling that he is a star who has been a big hit, and he had a good control of the lens and rhythm, and he did not need his guidance at all.

As he was thinking, they suddenly heard a milky voice, "Dad..."

The photographer was startled, and subconsciously pointed the camera at the door of the room.

The moment he saw Su Jiu, he was immediately attacked by her cuteness.

Heavens! Who was this cute little bunny in pink and tender pajamas, with a teddy bear in her arms and a slightly messy hair on her head! !

Su Jiu didn't seem to be fully awake yet. She walked towards Su Shengjing with two white tender feet and staggered towards Su Shengjing, and immediately fell into his arms, "Dad, hug..."

Su Shengjing reached out and hugged her, and whispered: "The baby was woken up? It's father that's bad."