186

Su Jiu nodded, "Okay, brother, teach me."

When Su Shengjing came out after dinner, he saw two children facing each other, doing handwork seriously.

A word suddenly popped into his mind: Liang Xiaowu Guess.

It's really... an eyesore!

But this little bastard was able to come to sit at home when he was young, and when he grew up, it was impossible for him to enter the door like this and stay alone with his daughter.

Don't even think about it!

Su Shengjing temporarily endured it, put the food on the table, and called the two children over to eat.

Rong Si naturally sat beside Su Jiu and ate quietly.

Seeing that he was only eating vegetables, a piece of meat did not move, Su Jiu couldn't stand it, she put a piece of ribs in his bowl and said, "Brother, you taste this, my father's ribs are delicious. "

Rong Si looked at her, "Thank you."

"No need for thanks~" Su Jiu smiled cutely.

Su Shengjing sat aside and looked at the two children, suddenly felt like an electric light bulb?

He said sourly, "Baby, you only pick up meat for him, don't you pick up some for Dad?"

There seemed to be a sour taste in the air. Su Jiu didn't expect that her father would eat the little villain's vinegar. She quickly picked up a piece of spare ribs and put it in his bowl, and said sweetly, "Dad!"

"It's pretty much the same." Su Shengjing said, glaring at the opposite Rong Si.

The little villain ate his own meal calmly, changed to an ordinary person, was so disgusted, and perhaps never wanted to come again. However, he won't shrink from the matter of Little Jiu's sister.

She was his only friend, and he will catch her no matter what, never let go.

Soon after dinner, Song Wanqiu got off work.

She came over to meet Rong Si and said embarrassingly to Su Shengjing, "I'm so sorry, the child is careless, and it has caused you trouble again. I will train him after I go back."

Su Shengjing naturally didn't mind such trivial matters. The left and right were just eating a meal. It's not a big deal. He waved his hand, "It's okay, the neighbors don't need to be so polite."

"That's really thanks to you and Xiaojiu." Song Wanqiu felt sorry, and after taking Rong Si home, she closed the door, looked down at him and said, "Really forgot to bring the key?"

This little guy's memory was not so good. He can recite a long list of complicated Pi. How can he forget such trivial things?

Sure enough, Rong Xi shook his head, "No."

No?

Song Wanqiu was stunned, and then she reacted and laughed blankly, "Mom knows, you want to see Xiaojiu, right?"

Xiaojiu and her father seem to be busy these days, and she hadn't seen each other for several days. She didn't expect her son to come up with such a trick just to meet the little girl. She really didn't know what to say.

Song Wanqiu flicked on his forehead, "Mom understands your feelings, but isn't this a lie? Don’t you know it? You shouldn't do that in the future. If you really like little wine and treat her as your best friend, you can’t lie to her. If she knew it, she might be angry."

Rong Si lowered his eyes and said seriously: "I won't lie to her."

Song Wanqiu smiled softly and touched his head, "That's right, girls all like honest boys and don't like him to deceive, so you should pay attention to it in the future. Okay, let's do homework."

Rong Si nodded and walked into his room with his schoolbag.

Sitting down at the desk, he took out a "strawberry" from his bag. This was made by Su Jiu personally just now, and after she finished it, she gave it to him as an exchange.

Although it was not very good, he likes it very much.