39

Sheng Zhiyan was a little ashamed to see that she drank the milk obediently without saying a word.

This younger sister was indeed better than him, but he was older than her, so he can no longer be willful when he drinks milk!

The old couple of the Sheng family were walking along the artificial lake. Hearing from the helper that Sheng Tianci had come back, and he also brought a very cute little girl with him. Their eyes lit up immediately.

Could it be that the third child finally got enlightened and realized their dream of wanting a little granddaughter?!

The old couple were excited and rushed back in vigorous steps. They saw a little dumpling with two pigtails sitting on the sofa in the living room. Sheng Tianci sat to her left, with an unprecedented tenderness in his eyes, just like a loving father.

The little devil at home, Sheng Zhiyan, was sitting on her right, handing her a piece of chocolate, and said politely: "Sister, here you are."

Younger sister!

The old couple looked at each other and suddenly became even more excited. Mrs. Sheng walked over immediately, seemingly blaming, but excitedly said: "You bastard, why did you have a child without getting married? You didn't tell us!"

Father Sheng also deliberately reprimanded with a straight face, "That's right! Good old third, you are getting more and more shameless, why did I give birth to such a hopeless son as you!"

Mrs. Sheng glared at him, "Look, the child is brought back when she is already this big, are you doing human affairs? You only know how to make people angry every day!"

Sheng Tianci was taken aback, knowing that his parents had misunderstood, he quickly turned around and explained to them, "Dad, mom, this kid..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw his old mother looking at Su Jiu, her eyes were especially bright, and her face was full of smiles, "Oh, my little girl is so cute. Come, let grandma hug!"

As she said, she patted Sheng Tianci’s head, “Asshole, since you gave birth to a girl, she should be brought back when she was born. How can she be raised outside? How did you become a dad? I don’t know what kind of life my little granddaughter is living outside, you are really making me mad!"

Sheng Tianci, "..."

"Little baby, be careful, come into my grandma's arms, alas, I am finally looking forward to you!" The old lady was immersed in excitement, unable to extricate herself, she reached out and picked Su Jiu from the sofa and hugged the little girl tightly. In her arms, she couldn't bear to put her down.

Looking at the white and tender face of the little girl, her watery eyes were so beautiful, Mrs. Sheng liked her so much, she really wanted to hold her forever.

Mrs. Sheng asked lovingly: "Baby, what's your name and how old are you this year? Who is your mother?"

Su Jiu knew that she had mistakenly thought that she was Sheng Tianci's daughter, and said politely: "Hello grandma. My name is Su Jiu and my father is Su Shengjing."

"Little Jiu, how did you call this name, how did you name the third child? It's really not good..." Mrs. Sheng complained, her eyes widened suddenly, "Wait, baby, who did you just say your father is? "

Su Jiu looked at her innocently and repeated, "Grandma, my father's name is Su Shengjing."

"What? Third child, isn't this your daughter?"

Sheng Tianci had no choice but to massage his suddenly aching forehead, "Although I am a little bit confused, I won't make a woman's belly bigger, and I won't also make an illegitimate girl."

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Sheng was extremely disgusted and said: "You really are a worthless man, even you are not as good as Su Shengjing! Although he is also confused, but somehow he gave birth to such a lovely girl, how about you? Nothing!"

Sheng Tianci, "..."