113

[Su Shengjing worked hard early in the morning just to buy a cake for his daughter. It can be said that she was very interested. 】

[How many women he used to be scumbags, so God sent this daughter to punish him. I hope he will reform and be a good individual. 】

[Seeing him working hard under the big sun just to buy a cake for the little wine, I really want to cry. 】

Seeing that the little girl was crying, Su Shengjing panicked and quickly reached out to wipe her tears.

"Baby, why are you crying?"

Su Jiu sniffed, choked and said, "Because, because I am very happy."

Very happy...

Was it so easy to satisfy her?

Su Shengjing felt sad for a while, stretched out his hand to pick her up, let her sit on his lap, and said against her forehead: "Baby, don't cry anymore. From now on, your dad will give you a birthday every year and buy you cakes and gifts."

Su Jiu rubbed his warm arms, "Hmm!"

The cake was distributed to several fathers and children. Knowing that today was Su Jiu’s birthday, the fathers worked together to make a sumptuous dinner, and the children also gave Su Jiu gifts.

Han Siye gave her a cute frog pillow, Chen Xixi and Li Nuoer gave candy and a toy guitar respectively, and Xiao Wei gave her his only toy-the airplane model.

Su Jiu refused to accept it at first, but he insisted that she take it, so she could only accept it.

At night, Su Shengjing lay on the bed with Xiaojiu and touched her hair, "Baby, are you happy today?"

"Well, little wine is happy!" Su Jiu replied with a smile, revealing a row of white and tender little deciduous teeth, holding her feet in both hands and playing, exuding happiness from head to toe.

"Dad, will you accompany Xiaojiu on my birthdays in the future?"

Su Shengjing laughed, that smile was soft that he didn't even notice, "Well, I will."

The little girl was even more happier, leaning into his arms, the little girl whispered mysteriously: "Dad, let me tell you, what wish I made."

"Huh?" Su Shengjing looked at her curiously.

He saw the little girl blinking her clear eyes with a serious face, "I hope that Dad can be happy, because Dad looks good when he smiles, and Xiaojiu likes to see Dad laugh the most."

"..." Su Shengjing's heart felt sore again, his throat rolled down, and then he bent his mouth again, "Okay, dad promises you, I will laugh more in the future."

"Really! Retractable hook!"

"Yeah, hook."

The audience in front of the screen cried again.

[Really! I watched this show for entertainment, not for abuse! 】

[This father and daughter are really warm and abusing me! 】

[I beg the crew to be an individual and be better to Xiaojiu! Can you give her more food? If it weren't for cakes today, she could only eat steamed buns! 】

[Woo, the little wine is so warm and poked me. I announce that from now on I am a fan of Xiaojiu's mother. What is Su Shengjing? do not know! 】

[Crying, crying, no matter how trash the father is, it can't stop my love for the little wine! 】

Su Dimple nestled in her father's arms and closed her eyes contentedly.

She believed that after the broadcast of this episode, she and her father will definitely earn a lot of fans. She played the scumbag with the poor father and daughter to the fullest.

But she didn't expect that Su Shengjing would remember her birthday, and still prepare gifts for her like that. This dad was really not bad, she loved it.

Dad, now that I found you in this world, then we father and daughter will depend on each other and live a good life~