Bela finds a clue

Vish: where are you lost Bela??

Bela: I am just ...

Vish: missing Mahir right ..

Bela: ya ...
Look at this photo .... we clicked it when he called me in his family function ...

Vish: family function...??

Bela: it was hid parent's Anniversary but I felt as if the party was thrown for us and she told everything whatever happend

Vish: do you still have that crown??

Bela: No , actually Mahir said that the crown is very precious so we have to keep it safely ...

He asked me once that " You have worn it but have not been able to achieve it yet."

He said that " I have to achieve that crown by performing a difficult task whenever the time comes"

Vish: What?? You didn't feel weird at that time?

Bela: I thought he was just pulling my leg because I was not ready to give the crown back ...but at last I have to give that crown to him ...

Vish: you have any pic of that crown??

Bela: yes !! I clicked one photo before giving it to Mahir

See ...

Vish : Wow!! So Beautiful

Vish : Wow!! So Beautiful ...its aura is divine ..

Bela: that's why ?? I feel very connected to it ...

Vish: It feels like the crown is made for a queen ....
You are very lucky Bela that it belongs to you...

Bela: but I have not achieved it yet ...

Vish: Bela ...I feel that there is some connection between Mahir's disappearance and this crown coz it is very precious...may be he is kidnapped because the kidnappers wanted to take that crown from him??

Bela: possible ...

Vish: is it than let's find out where the crown is??

Bela: but I have no clue where the crown can be??

Vish: Mahir might have told you something about where he is gonna keep it ...

Bela tried to remember...

His words were ....

The safest place for the crown is the place where the crown holder likes to spend a quality time with her life partner and where she has the most beautiful memories of her life .. the place is the most special one .... as the crown will be protected by the power of their love ....

Us crown holder or uske life partner ka pyaar jitna saccha or gehra hoga utna hi wo crown surakshit hoga lekin agar kisi wajah se unke beech me duriya aati hai to wo crown khatre me pad jaayega aur use koi bhi haasil kar sakega ...

Vish: itna kuch bola usne ...tumhe tab bhi kuch ajeeb nahi laga??

Bela: maine ye sochkar taal dia ...ke wo mazak kar rha hoga ...

Vish: how can u act like a fool?? Har baat mazak nhi hoti Bela ...in shabdon ki gehrai ko samjho ...isi crown se tumhari or Mahir ki life judi hai ...ab tumhe use dhundna hoga ....gor karo jo bhi Mahir ne kaha ...

Bela : maine us crown ko pehn to lia lekin use haasil nahi kia??
Mtlb pehle mujhe use haasil karna hoga lekin kaise ...

Vish: mujhe yakeen hain ke in sab ke peeche zarur koi gehra raaz cheepa hai ...

Scene Change ....

Man: very good Bela !! Tum sahi disha me aage badh rahi ho ...ye to bas shuruat hai ..abhi tumhe bahut mehanat karni hain...us crown ko haasil karke hi tum mere paas aa Paogi..

That's Mahir but where is he ?? And who is he and how he could see Bela??

Us crown ka kya raaz hai??

.....

To be continued ...

Are u liking the plot??

Are you enjoying reading this story?