Weird

Bela: I will make sure that you must be suspended before the sun arise for not taking action on time , Inspector..

She left the police station not before glaring at the officer ...

She rushed to Mahir's office so as to get some clue about his whereabouts....but it was closed...she asked the watchman ..

Bela: Kaka, you know where is Mahir Sehgal??
He works in this office...

Watchman: Mahir Sir , He is such a great man ....He was waiting for his driver to bring the car but before he could come...some man came to meet him today ...they were quite weird ...Mahir sir went with them only ...

Bela: Who were they?? You know anything about them ...

Watchman: no but they were speaking different other language ...I didn't understand what they were talking about??

Bela: can you show me the cctv footage??

Watchman: why??

Bela : coz Mahir is missing , he didn't reached home yet..

Watchman showed her the footage ....

She saw the man taking Mahir with them ...and he seems like he is boring them ...they were visible till few metres away...but suddenly They all disappeared and Mahir too ...

Bela: How they all disappeared together , even Mahir too... they are not visible in the other camera also ...
But why Mahir agreed and followed them?? I have never seen those people with Mahir ....I think I should walk on the same path where Mahir went with those peoples...

Bela was walking on the road ...where she saw Mahir last time...

Bela: how they disappeared suddenly??

She tried to find out any clue but she failed ...
At last she returned home being shattered...

She broke down in tears ....
She sat on thr floor and cried out loud..

Bela: where should I look for you Mahir?? Where are you??how can u leave me alone like this?? I won't spare you once you return ...at least give me a hint...if you are in any problem... I promise I will bring u back ...even if I have to sacrifice myself...but I won't let u in any problem.....I love you Mahir and I need you back .....

She drifts into sleep after sobbing ....

She heard a voice ..

"Don't worry Bela , I am fine

She opened her eyes ..
And found Mahir sitting next to her ...

She pulled him in a tight hug

Bela: where were you Mahir?? I was so tensed...

Mahir: I am fine Bela ...but look I have to go ....I have a very important work...I promise I will return soon ...

Bela : where are you going Mahir??

Mahir: I can't tell you...but I promise I will be safe and I love u ...take care ...

Bela came out of her dream suddenly....

She looked around but didn't find Mahir and realized that she was dreaming....

Bela: Mahir ....where are you?? He said that he is fine ...what is all this?? Is it a dream or reality ....
I have to go to his office ....
What if he is kidnapped by his business rivals...??
I promise Mahir ...I will find you soon....

She called her friend who is a detective too ....

Bela: Hello Vish...

Vish: Hi Bela , how are you??

Bela: listen I need your help?? Come here fast ...

Vish: Is everything alright??

Bela: I will tell you but come here fast ....

......

Promo: Bela out in search of Mahir ....

To be continued...

Pls. Pls. Pls. Give your votes and comments 🙏🏻♥️

- Isha