TGWUHP - 32

In case the way she call them confuse you.

Eomma - Chaeyeon's aunt. (known before as her mother)

Mother/mom - Chaeyeon's real mother. (known before as her aunt)

Appa - Chaeyeon's uncle. (known before as her father)

Father/Appa - Chaeyeon's real dad. (Doesn't exist in her life before)

---

Chaeyeon's PoV

Yeah, my mother is here. I know her as my "aunt" and she and my eomma are sisters that's why I also look like eomma.

Anyways, she is in America and father can't find her because her identity is well hidden and my eomma let us meet mother, which she let us.

That's why, I am with my rich parents, real parents but I still love Chaeryeong as my sister even though she is my cousin.

I am now in a grocery, here in the mall. Eomma asked me to buy because she said that mother will be eating with us.

This will be the first time I will meet her and I am so excited!

Yeah, we live her for a year but as I said earlier, her identity is well hidden that's why we can't just meet her because she is very busy and-

"Oops, sorry." I said to the old man that I bump while waiting at the end of the line.

"No, it's fine. I also don't look at my way, sorry." He said to me.

He slowly stand up while I help him. When I saw his face, he looks familiar.

"Uhmm, have we seen each other before?" I asked him and he look at me.

He looks happy when he see me.

Wait, I remember hi-

"The girl! You are the one who save me, right?" He shockingly asked me.

"Yes! I now remember. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, thank you. I am fully recover since last year but sometimes.. Still feel a bit of pain because I am getting older."

He smile at me.

"By the way, can I treat you for a late lunch now? I want to thank you for saving me that time." He get his cart. "I really owe you my life."

Well, I can't refuse free food and it is still early, 1pm.

I haven't eat yet also.

"Ok, thank you. Are you with someone..?"

"Call me uncle and I am with my daughter."

"Oh, where is she? I mean is she lost here in the mall?"

"No, no." He chuckled. "My daughter is almost the same age as you. She is not a kid."

Oh. I guess I am gonna have a new friend after this then.

"It's your turn." He point to the cashier so I pay my groceries, same as him because he is the next to me.

We walk outside the grocery and help him to carry some of his grocery.

"Thank you, now let's go eat?"

"Of course, but where is your daugh-"

"Appa!" He wave to someone behind me so I look behind me.

S-s-sakura?

Mr. Miyawaki's PoV

"Appa!"

I wave to my daughter behind Chaeyeon.

She then turn around to look who I am waving to.

Sakura looks shocked. Well, that's her first love to begin with and I am gonna help her to reconnect with her.

Maybe it's a good thing that I keep my plan to bump into her earlier.