TGWUHP - 8

---Back To Present---

No One's PoV

Chaeyeon get up from the unknown bed in the unknown place.

She doesn't know where she is but she doesn't care.

What she want is to go to the duck to cook her because of what happened to her today.

She roam around the house but she can't find any sign of her friends, she can't even walk properly because her world is very dizzy.

Suddenly, she smell food. Her eyes widen at the aroma.

'Yeah, the kitchen!' She remembered that she haven't go there yet.

She quickly run, getting revenge on Yena. But what she saw make her scared.

"Good morning, Lee Chaeyeon." The girl smile at her, but the scary one which makes Chaeyeon sweat a bit.

"Your head is dizzy, isn't it?" The girl said since Chaeyeon flinch a bit.

"Do you have fun last night?" The girl sarcastically added with scary smile on her face.

"E-eunbi u-u-unnie, let me explain!" Chaeyeon said, getting ready to run for her life.

'Now I know why I can't find any of them!' She thought as she run faster, to escape from getting scolded by her best friend.

"Chaeyeon, get back here!" Eunbi ran after her while holding a spatula and a knife.

Looks like Chaeyeon will be on a great punishment.

---

"Now tell me, who is the lead last night?" Eunbi asked.

The eight of them are now in a room, one is close to scolding them.

The four, Yena, Yuri, Yujin, Wonyoung, turn their head and they nod on Hyewon.

Hyewon's eyes widen, suprised at the whole betrayal they just did.

"So Hyewon, why did the two got there?!" Eunbi asked, referring to Wonyoung and Yujin.

But Hyewon didn't speak. Eunbi sighed, calming herself.

"You two, get out. Remember not to go there again while you are not yet at the right age." Eunbi said, the youngest get out of the room, scared at their unnie.

"Now, Chaeyeon. Why are you there? Did Hyewon also bring you?" Chaeyeon shook her head as no.

"Then how come you are there? You even drink." She added.

"I-I just happen to passby and it just look like convinience store from outside, that's why I get in." Chaeyeon's head lower, guilty of why she even drink the duck's offer.

"And it is also because of Yena, that's why I am drunk." She told the truth, while the other is not remembering anything.

"Next time, please be responsible of yourselves. If I didn't get to arrived there, all of you are not here. Let's go out and eat." Eunbi get out while the other follows.

The last person to get out is Chaeyeon. She is repeating what her unnie said.

'What does she mean by we are not here if she didn't come? Is that because no one will drive for us to go hom-'

"Unnie, that is mine!!" Her thoughts got cutted by their maknae's voice down stairs.

"Yah, what's yours? I am an unnie. That is supposed to be mine. You are still young."

"What do you mean? You are just older for a year, unnie."

'Aigoo, they are at it again.'