TGWUHP - 5

Oops sorry, readers! I almost forgot that today is weekend and I got distract because of this nice story that I had read.

Anyways, here it is!

Sorry!! 😫🙏

----

"So, what is your order, ma'am?"

Chaeyeon asked with her genuine smile, actually relieved that the girl is not in an accident or anything.

"Latte, please." And for the first time, the girl smiled at Chaeyeon but not that wide.

Chaeyeon's eyes widen out of nowhere. She smile widely, happy to see the girl smile a little.

"You smile!"

Chaeyeon put her hands on her mouth, not believing that she just blurted out what she is thinking.

The girl suddenly give a poker face to her, making Chaeyeon think that the girl thought of her being weird.

"Oh no! Sorry miss if I make you awkward!! I'll do your order now. Please e-excuse me!" She panic before she calm down and start to do the latte.

"Ms. Lee, there's no need to call me miss. Just call me Sakura. My full name is Miyawaki Sakura." Sakura said, going to the nearest seat.

"And just tell me if you are done already." She added, taking out her phone and doing something with it.

Again, Chaeyeon got this opportunity to observe every move of Sakura. She even got her name after a month or more.

She just need to be patient to know more about the girl.

Sakura position herself, or should we say, her phone position.

Her position is the same on how you take a picture of someone or something.

Chaeyeon start to fix herself without her noticing, thinking that Sakura would take a picture of her.

She finished making the latte and she suddenly heard a sound coming from a phone.

*click*

Chaeyeon get ready to ask.

She go to Sakura's table before saying..

"Ms. Miyawaki, your order is here." She take the seat on the chair on Sakura's front.

Sakura grab her cup and look at Chaeyeon, signalling her why she is sitting with her.

But Chaeyeon just watch her and smile, making Sakura to directly ask her.

"Ms. Lee, why are you sitting here?" She asked, taking a sip from the cup before using her phone.

Before Chaeyeon could answer, Sakura smiled to the phone.

"Ms. Miyawaki, I want to ask why you took a picture of me." Chaeyeon answered.

Sakura get off her eyes from the phone and look at her confusely.

"What do you mean? I didn't even took a picture of you."

"But you did, I even heard the click sound when you are taking picture."

"I didn't." Sakura again, go back her attention to her phone.

"Nope, you did."

Sakura didn't answer anymore but she is focusing on her phone.

"Are you deleting my picture now so I can't have an evidence? Wow, you really took a picture of me." Chaeyeon shamelessly said, confidence overflowing. Oh my, how shameless she is.

Sakura didn't reply so Chaeyeon get herself water and stare at the girl's face.

After some minutes, Sakura again punch to the air and look at the screen of her phone.

'Victory!'

"I really didn't." Sakura look back at Chaeyeon and strongly denied but she is still calm, never sense any emotion. She sit back to the chair.

Chaeyeon then decided to have an evidence first before she can suspect Sakura so she can prove herself.

"Then, Ms. Miyawaki. Please give me your phone so we can know if you really didn't took a picture of me."