TGWUHP - 9

So, what did really happen after Chaeyeon drink something from the glass?

--Yesterday--

Chaeyeon fell down after she felt herself dizzy, but good thing is someone caught her.

The others didn't saw her situation since they are in there own world and Chaeyeon is a bit far from their table so she is blocked by the crowd.

"Miss, are you okay?" The girl who catch her asked.

But no answer.

Well, what do you expect when the one you are talking with is already sleeping?

"Aigoo, why another kind of this situation?" The girl mutters while she is trying to carry the heavy Chaeyeon while walking to the counter, where all her colleague rest if there isn't any work.

'Uh, she is heavy.'

"Oh small, another one?" One of her colleague asked.

The smaller nod.

"Bread, can you help me? She is heavy for me to carry." The 'bread' quickly helped the small one.

"What do we do with her, small?" The 'bread' asked.

'Aish! Why do we even need nicknames?! This is hurting me!!' She thought before answering. "I don't know."

A customer suddenly call for waitress.

"Watch her, okay. I'll just get that one's order." The small disappear leaving the 'bread' with Chaeyeon's drunk state.

'Maybe I can search somewhere on her body?'

She start to search somethings that can identify which person is the girl on her front right now.

Going to the pockets, she get the wallet and saw the card I.D.

'Lee Chaeyeon.'

'Lee Chaeyeon.'

'Lee Chaeyeon.'

The girl keep on repeating the name she read.

'Why does this name seems familiar?' The girl tilt her head to the side while her eyes are squinting, trying to remember anything about the said girl.

But she failed. Later on, another different girl joins the bread.

"Oh, unnie." The bread called the girl's name.

"Why, bread?" Her unnie replied, still fixing something and her back facing the two.

"Do you know someone name Lee Chaeyeon, she seems familiar." The bread innocently asked, trying to hand the card I.D. to her unnie.

"Bread, we just talk about her yesterday. Are you really that forget-" Her unnie turn around and get the card I.D. before putting it on the table beside, getting back to what she is doing. "-ful?"

"Unnie, I am n-" A customer called, meaning she need to assist. "I'll go there first, unnie."

Her unnie nod, washing her hand before getting the I.D. that the younger gave her.

But before she could even read the first letter, she heard a loud thud and noise almost near her. Not at her back but at her front.

It's a fight between drunk people.

'What is this now?!' She quickly go to them, leaving the I.D. and the drunk Chaeyeon behind.

Funny how she didn't even saw the person at her back. Well, they can't really. It's a bit dark inside.

Going to the bar's disturbance, it got fix after a person suddenly run towards them.

"Yah, what are you doing to my sisters?!" The woman give a deadly glare to the man, making the man retreat to his table. It is Eunbi who helped them.

Soon, Eunbi disappear with the girls. Including Chaeyeon, who left her I.D.