Chapter 30: Unfolds

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" Mina asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

Momo sighed, thinking that why does she needs to spell it out for Mina to understand. "That lady chaeyoung and you are in a romantic relationship."

Mina fiddles with her hands, contemplating. "Uhm.. we agreed to not tell anyone, the situation we're in is complicated, it's like we're on a tight rope. We can't let that be the reason to separate us." She explains.

"Are you sure that that's the only thing you're hiding from me?"

Mina questioned herself mentally first, then ask Momo. "Huh?"

Momo prepares to talk, she inhales. "The princess.. she's not normal, isn't she?"

Mina was shocked, how could Momo knew it in a short span of time. "How did you know? Momo, you're really creeping me out. How did you know those informations?" She bomb raid Momo with questions.

"You don't have to know the reason, that's not what we're talking about here. So is she really not a normal girl or what?"

Mina thinks, though she knows the answer very well. "She isn't like any other girls, but for me.. she's more than perfect."

"I see.. and that's what i want you to change Mina. You're head over heels for that princess, are you certain that she also feels the same?" Momo comments. "You never hid a secret from me, but not until you met lady Chaeyoung. You're so invested.. I'm just worried that what if she turns her back at you." Momo adds.

Momo sighed, Mina isn't talking back to her. "I'm not saying that you should doubt her. But Mina.. let's be real here. She's a princess.. and we're-"

"Just part of the fallen people! For god's sake! Momo! I already know that.."  Mina bursts, and Momo knows it was coming anytime soon, but it took her longer than she expected.

Mina looked at her, stares are already breaking slowly. "Will you believe me that i tried? At first.. my only intention was to make her fall for me, to use our closeness to get the flower easier." Mina explains.

but turns out that I'm the one who's already catching feelings from us. Mina thought.

"Even after I explained those to her.. she still didn't care, because.. she loves me. She said she does, and I know that she really mean it." Mina's voice calmed down, at least. "She's helping us Momo, isn't that enough to know that she's at our side? That she's serious?" Mina said, saying facts that she knew are true.

Momo laughed.

"Wow. I can't believe this. What did that princess had fed you?" She said as a tear escape her eye from too much laughter. "I've never seen you this defensive proving your side, or should i say.. your loving side."

Momo gave Mina's shoulder a good slap, to say how funny she thought Mina was."I'm just messing with you Mina. I know that Chaeyoung, the princess, is more than good person."

"Then why-"

Momo giggles, "This is another new sight for me. I've never seen you this flustered before. Guess I've still haven't seen all of the emotions you can express."

Then there's a pause.

Mina didn't talk, she just look intensely at Momo.

Momo gulps.

"Oh wait, i know that face. I'm sure I've seen that before."

Mina shoots daggers from her eyes.