“When did you decide you didn’t want to be around me?!” Namjoon stands and Jungkook scoffs.

“Me?! I’m not the one who left you behind with strangers who gave me more chances to be alive and secure after promising I wouldn’t leave you alone!!”

“I was doing that for you!”

“For me?! Then why did you vote for more space yesterday, huh?”

“For you! You think I want to be alone again after being alone for months?!” Namjoon walks up to him and Jungkook takes a deep breath.

“I don’t need you to do stuff like that anymore. I’ve been on my own for months now and I don’t need you looking after me.”

Namjoon lets out a loud, incredulous laugh, turning away and pushing his hair away from his face.

“You’ve been on your own?” He asks and Jungkook crosses his arms, nodding. He laughs again.

“This,” He gestures around him and towards the door.

“This isn’t being on your own. This is being ‘taken care of’ because we don’t have a choice to be on our own until we meet a certain time being under someone else’s name as if we’re objects.”

“If it’s away from under your ‘care’ then it’s being on my own.” Jungkook spits and Namjoon flinches, becoming angry.

“You don’t even have a job!! You think that being under someone’s roof because they’re always doing that shit is being on your own only because you don’t have me to be defending you all the time?! I had to hide in the fucking streets and sewers once I escaped from that fucking hospital because they were fucking looking for me!! I was being passed around and abused and taken advantage of because I didn’t fucking know any better! You’re lucky I was there to fend off anyone who tried to do the same to you because I knew what it was like to be on your own and not given a chance because any fucking time I tried giving someone a chance, they would take advantage of me!!” Namjoon continuously hits himself in the chest and Jungkook is shaking.

“You can’t call being in her house, given a fucking bed and food and a god damn chance at life ‘being on your own’, because everything was given to you!! When you get the fuck out of here, and make a living with no one’s help, then you can call it being on your fucking own!! But right now, you have no fucking right to say that!” Namjoon is yelling and Jungkook forces his tears to stay hidden.

“You have to go help Jungkook, he might get hurt..” Hoseok whispers to you and you shake your head.

“This isn’t my fight. Namjoon would never hurt Jungkook like that.”

 “You can’t say you’ve been on your own either!!” Jungkook shouts back, uncrossing his arms and getting closer to Namjoon.

“Noona has been there since you were a kid!! You only had like 4 to 5 years alone and even then most of that you were in someone’s house!! Need I remind you, you found me when you were 20!! And at 19, you were living with Jin hyung!” He digs his fingernails into his palms and suddenly stops, taking deep breaths. Namjoon stares at him angrily yet confused.

“Noona found Yoongi hyung a year after she got her house, so she was 18. She said she found everyone almost a year after each other except for Jimin. After you left from Jin hyung, he was taken in,” Jungkook realizes and so does Namjoon.

“By Noona.. Jin hyung got relocated with both of us, then the whole dragon hybrid situation happened and we got sent back to the shelter. Noona must have adopted him by then.” Jungkook shivers and looks at Namjoon angrily.