466-470

466 – Natural DisastersYang Feng's voice wasn't loud, but everyone present possessed Great Warlock rank physique. Even though they were separated by dozens of kilometers, they could still hear his words clearly.

"Are you looking to die?"

"You son of a bitch, you dare to scold the Xiling Sea Wolf Pirates? I'll extract your tendons and pull out your bones! You won't have an easy death, you son of a bitch!"

"..."

The eyes of the pirates congealed, and they hurled all kinds of abuses.

The eyes of the Xiling Sea Wolf King shimmered frigidly, and he waved his hand as if a callous god: "Kill everyone!Leave no one behind!"

Magic light flickered, and numerous Warlocks flew out from the sea-wolf-class pirate ships and shot towards the five gale-class merchant ships.

Most of the Cangzhi Plane's pirate battles in the seas were like this. The pirate ships served as air carriers, while the pirates they carried served a aircraft.

This configuration naturally couldn't withstand the most elite naval troops of the Great Cloud Dynasty. However, pirates only plundered merchant ships to begin with. Once they came across elite naval troops of the Great Cloud Dynasty, they would run away in disarray. !!! Yang Feng spoke flatly: "Get rid of them!!"

Suddenly, the surface of the sea billowed, and huge battleships, cruisers, frigates, and other steel ships rose from the sea.

The huge fleet's countless muzzles quickly adjusted their aim, and the dense rain of light shot towards the pirates in the sky.

The pirates were fierce individuals with plenty of experience. In a flash, various defensive spells enveloped them.

A burly pirate has cast the level-4 defensive spell Sky Flower Water Curtain, and an azure shield enveloped him.

When a positron beam slammed into the Sky Flower Water Curtain, a dent appeared on the azure shield. Before the pirate could rejoice, six more positron beams crashed into the azure shield almost at the same time and instantly shattered the Sky Flower Water Curtain. In the next moment, a dozen railgun beams skewered the Great Warlock rank pirate, and he fell from the sky.

Amid the dazzling hail of light, one pirate after another was blasted full of holes, and fell into the sea. The pirates carrying out an exploratory offensive were suffering disastrous casualties.

"How astonishing!"

"That's our Lord for you!"

"Long live the Lord!"

"..."

When the Sky Blue Sea Pavilion's Warlocks saw this, excitement flashed in their eyes, and they cheering loudly.

Among the pirates in the air, there were also seven Starry Sky Warlocks. When they saw that thing's were anything but encouraging, the seven Star Sky Warlocks frantically cast various spells and shot back towards the direction of the sea-wolf-class pirate ships.

"Since you have come, then stay behind!!" Smiling coldly, a spatial fluctuation pervaded Yang Feng, and he pointed at the seven Starry Sky Warlocks.

Spatial mirrors appeared before the seven Starry Sky Warlocks, and they plunged into the spatial mirrors.

The space twisted in front of Yang Feng, and a Starry Sky Warlock suddenly flew out.