"Sorry, I just had to make sure," he sighed and hugged his sister before shaking Fred's hand.

"I know, we've just come to get Clo and her things, everything's already set in the flat," she gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, I got your owl. Mum's here by the way, got home yesterday night," Tim said quietly.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, what does she want now?" she clenched her jaw. "Fred, can you start taking the stuff from my room please? It's the last door on the right."

"Yeah, I'll go get that," he pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear and disappeared from view.

"So where is she? What does she want?"

"She's in Clo's room, they're talking or something," he breathed and closely followed his sister who was already storming to Clotilde's bedroom.

She opened the door and the room stank of cigarettes and fire whiskey, Clo was lying on her bed, her back turned to Cressida who was trying to speak to her but the latter came to a halt when Maddie came inside the room.

"Madeleleine-" her mother said but the blonde only raised a hand to silence her before kneeling in front of her sister who was hangover by the looks of it.

"Clo, is me," she cupped her cheek. "Come on, we're leaving."

"Let me sleep," Clo grumbled and hid her face under the covers.

"Merlin, Timothée, have you even been taking care of her?!" Maddie said angrily and with a wave of her sister's things began to pack themselves into boxes that appeared out of nowhere.

"I um, I didn't know that she had been drinking. She didn't come out of her room much," Timothée scratched the back of his neck.

"And you?" Madeleine looked at Cressida, "what the hell do you have to say for yourself? Leaving the country without a reason and only leaving a note, not bothering on checking in once I had woken up! Not writing to any of your two daughters for almost an entire year!"

"Not so loud," Clo whined from under the covers.

"Madeleine, you have to understand that-"

"I DON'T HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! YOU ARE NEGLIGENT AND IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNSTABLE SO I AM TAKING HER AWAY BEFORE YOU CAN SCREW HER UP EVEN MORE!" she shouted. "You praise that you're so much different than them, than Narcissa and Bellatrix and your parents but you, mother, you were willing to let me go because o became a liability and you abandoned Clotilde for God knows what reason! You never should have become a mother in the first place and I am sure that I can finish raising her a thousand times better that what you've done in the past sixteen years!"

"Madeleine please, don't take her," Cressida pleaded, "she needs her mum-"

"EXACTLY, SHE NEEDS HER MUM AND YOU WEREN'T THERE FOR NEITHER OF US! YOU ARE NO LONGER THERE FOR HER JUST LIKE YOU DID TO ME! SLOWLY PUSHING ME AWAY, SLOWLY DIGGING THE KNIFE DEEPER! SHE NEEDS A MOTHER AND YOU DON'T ACT LIKE ONE!"

"Mads, please stop yelling," Timothée said.

"YOU BE QUIET BECAUSE IF YOU HAD BEEN TAKING CARE OF HER LIKE I ASKED YOU TO, SHE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS STATE!"

"Madeleine everything I have done is because I love you, and I love her and I love your brother-"

"This family is not kept going by love mum, it's kept going by selfishness and it has been that way since he fucking died! So don't come tell me that love is what runs it because you know perfectly well that I am right! You have tried your entire life so hard not to be like your parents but you are the same spitting image of them! First your "love" was directed to only the two of them and I learned to accept that! I blamed myself for that because I've always been the difficult child but then it turned to only one of them and she is the one who needed you the most because she's still a kid! So don't just fucking stand there and tell me that love is what has been the real motive for your shit parenting when in reality you just care too much about yourself to look around to see that you're not the only one whose life has fallen apart!" Madeleine shouted, angry tears running down her cheeks and crescent moon shaped cuts in her palms from when she balled her fists tightly.