The Game begins

Começar do início

Early the next morning they slightly open the room doors ,so the reporters they paid will be able to enter the room and go back to bed with heavyheads...

Aliyahs room...

The couple on the bed wake up with the sound of people talking...

Reporter One: " Miss Mehra you are unmarried then who is this you are with in this position" cameras flash...

Reporter:" Yes and you sir are you not ashamed, why are you covering your head with that sheet ,show your face"....

Aliyah smirked and pulled the sheet to expose Purab .
But as the sheet falls she is shocked. 😰😰😰😰😰😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.

Aliya:"GET OUT OF HERE, HOW CAN YOU JUST ENTER PEOPLES ROOMS LIKE THIS, JUST GO"

She chases them out and turns to Neil.

ALIYAH:" YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WITH ME IN MY BED".

NEIL:" MISS MEHRA THIS IS MY ROOM NOT YOURS, AND YOU CAME INTO MY BED".

They heard Tanus shout and ran to her room.

Reporter: " Miss Tanu, you are a super model but we didnt know that you are this shameless".

Aliyah seeing the person next too Tanu immediately makes the reporters leave.

Not wanting to create more fuss and attract more attention the four leave the hotel hiding their faces and arrive at the Mehra mansion

They walk in and find.....

Daasi and all the family looking angry. They enter inside leaving Neil and Nikhil outside the house.

Daasi:"  what is this Aliyah, you and this Tanu , have no shame, the news of you two with men in hotels in bed is all over the news, I didnt expect this from you."

Raj: " do you have any idea what you have done Aliyah, already we have been struggling in business now with this news our clients are refusing to work with us. "