The man looked up and Levi.... and smiled. The man then ran to the forrest.

Levi had no doubt in his mind.... he was their target, Levi jumped up making as much noise as possible in order to wake up his team, before jumping out the open Window with Shiro on his back.

"Levi!" Kakashi's voice was heard in the distance but Levi zipped from tree to tree with a speed that o ly the best Shinobi should have.

Landing on a branch now that he was a good distance away from Naruto Levi let his senses spread, and the second he caught wind of his Targets Chakra he was back to zipping through the trees.

Levi landed in an open area quite far from the inn, looking around he saw nothing until a deep chuckle rippled through the Area.

"Foolish boy, you came after me on your own? Who do you think I am?" The man said.

He stepped into the light revealing his long black hair, the harsh brown eyes and the undeniable scar on his face.

Kazu Chiyomi.

Levi gave no response not even a grunt, he just pulled out hes Swords and glared at the man.

Shiro hopped of his back and gave a deep growl.

Using his Chakra strings Levi propelled himself and Shiro forward, Shiro used what little Chakra the pup had to Sharpen his fur, while Levi spun and attacked.

Their two attacks Murged and blasted the man backwards and onto his back.

Levi stood and glared again... that was too easy, looking around he then realised that Shiro was gone.

Kazu stood up and held Shiro in his bloody hands, he was holding the pup by it's throat and was  squeezing it to the point where Shiro couldn't even whimper.

"Release him" Levi said darkly, Kasu simply chuckled.

"You know, I once met a woman who used swords like you, same stance and everything only when she caught it was like she was dancing. Oh boy When I found out her name well.. hehe, info about her fot me quite the pretty penny" Kazu said.

Levi wasn't listening he kept his sharp grey eyes on Shiro who was slowly becoming more limp.

"Now" Levi growled, he could sense his team, they were still very far.

Kazu ignored him.

"Hmm, now that I think about it you kinda look like her... and that Bastard, oi.. your last name wouldn't be... Ackerman would it?" Kazu asked.

Levi stayed silent.

"It is, isn't it.. well the stupid bitch was supposedly the last of her clan, or one of the few remaining... since she was with that Scum... oh your half Uchiha... a pleasure to meet you... Son of Akemi Ackerman and Kai Uchiha..." Kazu started to cackle.

Levi's eyes narrowed, thousands of thoughts and plans ran through his head, but no matter what he came up with he knew the second he even flinched Kazu would snap Shiro's neck.

"Oh yes, those Uchiha eyes got me quite a bit, I'm glad I sold them out to that freak. I wonder what experiments he did on your mother..." Kazu kept talking, and Levi was getting angrier.

When Kazu saw Levi shaking he sweezed Shiro which caused the pup to finally choke out a pained whimper.

"What's wrong Ackerman? Are you mad I have your little friend? Mad I am the reason you're parent less? Mad that I profited from your misery? Good, get angry! Awaken those ruby eyes so i can prefer even more from your pain!" He shouted, a deep laugh bellowed through the forrest.