𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓𝟎

and this is the last chapter.

the time is passing by so quickly, tomorrow we are always leaving this beautiful house where we created so much fun memories.

my birthday party was about three/four days ago, ever since, all of us became inseparable.

we just got informed that grace left earlier because she was sick, she 'unfortunately' left the day of my party. so sad.

but hey, the good part is that we all made unforgettable memories and we enjoyed this trip as much as we could, this summer could not have been better.

logan and millie weren't official, yet, but we all of course knew what happened at that party, they are both in love.

and me, well me and louis are exited to go back to london, it will be our new start.

*

"leaving day guys, we are all so sad." lily spoke through her live.

"we've made so many great memories, i loved it so so much." she kept going.

"hey did you pack?" millie whispered to me.

"not yet." i whispered back so only her could hear.

"we'll pack tomorrow." i said, being the lazy person i am.

she chuckled and nodded.

i got up and went to the bathroom, i took a quick shower and got ready.

*

"hey babes." i said walking in the kitchen.

"hey bae." millie said, i believe she was the one who was the most upset for leaving.

"hello hottie." lily said.

i blew her a kiss and sat in front of her.

i looked up her shoulder and saw sam going through the cupboards and taking stuff out.

"what the heck are you doing sam?" i asked in confusion.

"if we're leaving tomorrow, might aswell take some stuff." he said out of breath.

"by stuff you mean a waffle machine?"

"exactly."

"oh god." i mumbled and went through my phone.

while scrolling through insta, i saw that nailea got a new boyfriend, i was happy for her.

"goodmorning guys." louis said walking in.

"morning mate." sam said in a very british accent.

"hey." i said as he sat next to me.

"how are you, love?"

"i'm fine." i answered and gace him a peck on the lips.

i smiled through the kiss and heard sam saying 'ew'. i looked back at him and he was making a disgusted face.

"get a room. it's disgusting." he said throwing his hands on the air.

"you're just jealous right?" louis sais and we all laughed.

"those weeks were so fun." lily said.

"agree." millie said.

"oh lily! we forgot to take pictures of the house to post- come on let's take them, we gotta make people jealoussss." she said and left the kitchen with her.

"wait i wanna participate too!" sam yelled through the kitchen and runned after them.

"oh god." louis said chuckling.

"i love sam." i said and giggled.

"come here, i have to show you something." he said and took my hand on his and we walked to the living room.

there was no one in there, only us and the cold air.

he left my hand and sat on the bench of the piano and started to play 'Where Is My Mind?'

i sat next to him and placed my head on his shoulder, listening to him playing slower and slower.

the drops of rain falling into the window made it better, it felt unreal how that moment was, we could only hear the rain through the windows, the keys being pressed and louis mumbling as the song goes. i wish i could stay like this forever.

"what can you not do?" i said as he stopped playing.

"anything for you." he replied taking me on his arms.

"i love you, y/n. i promise i always will."

"i love you too, louis."

he stroked my hair with his longs fingers, and at the moment the memories came back. the first day i went to his house, the day i met his family, the day we started to become closer and closer, the day we confessed our feelings, the dates that we had, the late night talks, the pictures we would take of each other's, all those moments are the most special for me, i wish i could feel again all those things, the butterflies when he would hug me, or kiss me, the confidence i felt when i was with him, the thing i felt from the the first time our hands touched. it's the little things, the day he claimed me as 'his person'. all the little things he made me feel is the reason i fell in love with him, and from that moment i saw him, i knew i would love him forever, and i have.

i love you forever louis partridge, and i always will.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— heyhey for the last time ;(

ahh omg i'm so so grateful for everything, writing this story was so fun and i'm looking towards on writing more.

this is making my stomach hurt ;( i'm so dramatic but this is so so sad for me- you all are my only, best and un replaceable family. i love you all so so much and i wish the best to all of you.

bye guys i love you so much<3

-lulu