𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟖

it's already 10am, yesterday after the last round of 7minutes in hell, we all got tired and went to sleep. louis seemed to angry so i didn't bother to talk to him.

everyone was asleep, they want a day off to rest, i dunno why but didn't question it.

i was fully awake since 9am and couldn't fall asleep, so i've been on my phone this whole time.

i slowly got up from bed and wide opened the curtains to annoy lily and millie, they began to scream at me and i sprinted off the room.

i followed my path downstairs and went outside.

the sun was already shining and i could tell someone was sitting on the table, but i couldn't fully see the person since his back was turned to me.

"louis?" i asked hoping it would be him.

"wrong, sad to say you didn't recognize me."

"oh goodmorning sam, i thought you were asleep, like all the others." i said taking a seat in front of him.

"unlike the others, i would actually like to spend my day in a healthy way, not staying in bed all day." he said putting his book down.

"i'm going to town, wanna come? i could show you around." he asked with a smile on his face.

"that would be a pleasure." i said with a grin on my face.

*

i quietly opened the door, careful enough to not wake up the girls, and opened my baggage, we hadn't installed our stuff yet but we planned to do it tonight.

i took out a green and black cardigan with a white shirt under and black jeans.

i closed the door behind me and went to the 'public' bathroom with my little bag that had my new skincare products in

i took a shower, washed my hair with a blueberries scented shampoo, used a coconut bodywash for my body.

after two concerts and three tiktoks i got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my chest.

i wiped off the heat off the mirror and blow-dried my hair and did my makeup, which contains mascara and lipgloss.

i finally un-wrapped the towel and got dressed.

about twenty minutes later, i finally was done. i took a final look at my outfit, took my bag and opened the bathroom door, as soon as i did i felt a wave of coldness passed through me.

i love it cold.

i took a look at my right and saw the most unexpected thing i thought i would be seeing.