𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟑

after eating, we went back home in a big silence, no one was really talking and after what louis said it made a big tension between all of us.

"this house is amazing." logan said pointing to our summer house.

"last one getting to the living room is a dickhead!" sam yelled and was already jogging off.

i was about to run aswell but a strong hand was wrapped around my wrist.

i turned around and saw louis with a smirk on his face.

"i think i've decided who i really love." he said still with his hand around my wrist.

"you think?" i said and took a step back.

"yeah, yeah i do." he said and took a step towards me.

i tried to take a step back but i couldn't, my back was already touching the cold wall.

he took another step, if that's even possible, and started to lean in, every second that passed by he was closer.

i felt like this was the moment i should lean in and kiss. i started to move closer to him with my eyes closing, hoping it would be not like last time.

"did i miss something?"

both me and louis quickly pushed ourselves off each other and saw millie leaning in the front door with a smirk on her face.

my face turned red, i could tell. in embarrassment, i walked off leaving louis wanting more.

*

it was about two in the morning, me, lily and millie couldn't sleep sowe stayed up all night watching the first maze runner. but when we finished it, we were even more awake.

"how was it!" the girls asked.

i leaned my head towards and sighed, lily was waiting for me to answer and millie was massaging my shoulders.

"i already told yall. we didn't kiss. thanks mills by the way." i replied looking back at millie.

"i am SO sorry girl. but it was SO FUNNY." she said and lily chuckled.

"very funny huh?" i sarcastically said and got up to go downstairs.

i closed the door behind me and turned off the lights, leaving mills and lily alone in the dark yelling.

"y/n!" i could hear them both yelling.

i slowly walked out of the corridor giggling and made my way downstairs.

i took out a vintage cup from the cupboard and opened the fridge, taking the water out.

i swear to god everything was so cute, even the cups.

"boo." a voice said as i was pouring water in my cup.

the water almost fell to the ground but i placed a random towel on it.

"oh my god, louis!" i practically screamed still not looking at him.

"what are you doing here?" i asked putting my cup down.

"to finish what i didn't earlier."

this time i did turn around, there he was, shirtless. i was speechless but i did saw him one time shirtless, but this time it had an effect on me and he knew it.

he slowly leaned forwards and pressing his lips against mine, his hand travels down my waist and pulls me closer.

i break the kiss and pull away.

"louis you can't do this."

"do what?" he confusely asked.

"you love lulu, don't you?"

when i said that, i was hoping to hear something reassuring, but no.

only silence.

"wait what?" i said trying to keep ny tears inside.

"look it is you, y/n. no need to doubt." he said getting closer to me again.

"then tell me, tell me that you love me."

"i can't."

"why?"

it was dark, but i could still see his features. i was red, i felt so embarrassed for believing this was actually true.

"because i don't go around saying 'i love you' to you in secret!" he screamed.

i looked away from his gaze and crossed my arms.

"i don't want to hide this from everyone, i can't pretend anymore." he said this time looking at me.

"neither do i, louis."

"i'm so sorry."

he rested his head on mine and hugged like if it was the last time.

"Voulez-vous couchez avec moi cette soir?"

"what?" i said not understanding a word.

he looked down at me and laughed. "can you sleep with me?"

"dummy." i mumbled and took his hand and runned upstairs.

he lead me to his room, it was frizzy and we could only hear sam snorting.

he jumped to the bed and patted the couch, i crawled to his bed and sat with my back turned to him.

he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

in a matter of seconds i was almost asleep with his breath against the crook of my neck.

"i love you, y/n."

AUTHOR'S NOTE— heyhey

i took a long break but this one i really needed it, hopefully i'll start writing soon <3

anyway here's the most wanted chapter i hope it's enough 😜

stay safe love you all x