𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟎

i walk back to my house in silence, i just knew that in a few days millie will be here.. what a dream.

when i got home, me and louis texted for a bit and i told lily everything.

for the rest of the week i got pretty anxious about millies arrival, i kept cleaning the room where she was staying over and over and i decorated it a bit. louis and i hang out and he eventually helped me with all that stuff.

today was the day she was coming, we kept on contact and she was arriving in about two hours, which gave me one hour to get ready and another one to overthink.

"ready?" louis asks plopping on my bed next to me.

"how do i look" i ask taking a last look at my mirror

"you look perfectly amazing.. like always y/n" he answers back giving me a smile.

from the mirror i could see him coming closer and wrapping his arms around my me. it feels so right but so bad at the same time.

well let's say during this week we got quite closer.. alot should i say? nothing happened between us, i just feel like something is gonna happen but i dunno when.

"i have to go." he says twirling me around so i face him.

"i'll call you." he reassures me.

i smile and walk him to the door and go back upstairs.

it's been a few minutes and i'm TOTALLY freaking out in my couch, u check my phone every two minutes hoping that louis would text me saying how everything will be okay but no.. no text.

it may not seem like a bIG deal but it IS- THE millie bobby brown is coming to my house and sleeping over! like how the f?

after a few minutes of watching my favorite show, i start to ear some familiar voices outside my porch, i get up and take a look through the window, millie was thanking the uber.

NO. WAY. SHES. HERE.

my hands start to shake as i approach the door and open it, just to see her in front of me with a big smile on her face. she had a pair of sunglasses on and a beautiful flower dress.

"oh my god! y/n!" she says hugging me.

"millie!! i've been stressing about it so much so if i'm a mess, excuse me." i explain.

"no need to worry darling." she answers back while holding both of my hands.

i gesture her to come inside as she does, i take her bags and put the behind the counter and take a cup of tea for her.

we both drink our tea while talking, we already knew each other since we facetimed alot during the week but in real life i was more.. under pressure?

i learned some new facts about her, she loved carrots and sushi, she liked to read and to sing. she has some sisters and a brother, she's been friends with louis for over than 2years, which was pretty cool since we could hang out together.

we had so much in common, we loved the same band and our favorite colors were basically the same, we had a pretty identical childhood under the fact that she was became an actress after.

i asked a few questions about the filming of enola holmes.. it was fascinating, i could see she had alot of fun filming it. she showed me a few pictures of behind the scenes that weren't leaked and louis had always that smile in his face, so did her. she told me some storys that happened behind the scenes.. like louis setting fire on the set.

"and then louis takes an explosive bomb and shakes it! and guess what? all the set caught fire! that's why we had to take a break from filming." millie explains about the incident on enola holmes.

"i can't believe it. louis is such a mess!" i reply laughing.

"so, what about you AND louis?" she asks out of nowhere.

"he's a good friend." i answer back looking down at my cup of tea.

"he really likes you, all he does is talk about you! i already know everything about you because of him. it's like if we were bestfriends. " she complains while laughing.

that was sweet, i mean THE louis partridge talks so well about me-

"really? i do like him alot, we are really close friends." i explain while taking a sip of tea.

"friends or more than friend?" she asks while taking this time a sip of tea.

i chocked on my tea by her words and laughed.

"friends.. i guess."