chapter 7

//Harry's POV//

I couldn't help but see the worry in Louis' eyes. He looked very frightened. I guess maybe because of what happened earlier maybe.

I say my goodbye's to the boys, except Liam, who I was staying with because my mum was on a business trip, and I can't be home alone because they're all worried I'll attempt again. On the way to Liam's, I get on twitter. I see mentions of the 'Always In My Heart' tweet to 1 million, and I can't help but chuckle humorously.

But one tweet catches my eye.

-Ihateharrystyles198: I HATE HARRY HE IS SO FAT AND DOESNT DESERVE TO BE IN 1D! PETITION FOR HIM TO BE KICKED OUT OFTHE BAND? NO ONE LIKES HIM ANYWAYS! MAYBE IF HE LOST SOME WEIGHT WE'D ACTUALLY LIKE HIM.

106 retweets, 133 favorites.

Am I really that un-important? And fat? I guess I'll just loose weight. starting now. We have a month break, so hopefully I can loose atleast 15 pounds by then.

"Harry do you want to stop and get some food? there isn't any at my flat."

"Erm...Okay"

"What do you want ?" He asks.

"Erm, maybe just a salad?" I say, not really caring because I wont eat it.

Liam nods.

I resume twitter. I look up the tag #anorexic and find millions of tiny girls, and I can't help but think maybe if I was that skinny, Louis wouldn't leave me. By the time Everyone gets back together after our month break, I'll hopefully be a skinny little bastard.

//huge time skip to after break//

148. 148 pounds. I didn't even fucking loose 15 pounds! I'm such a fucking fat ass. I'll just fast this week.

We're about to meet up with the boys the airport. Not excited.

We drive up and get out, and we wait outside for the other lads. Around 5 minutes later Louis gets out, and I must say, he looks like shit.

"Woah, man! What the hell happened to you?!" Liam asks. "Oh I just didn't sleep well last night, is all." He says, not looking anyone in the eyes. He looks at me and his eyes widen as he looks me up and down.

I can't help but hug myself, trying to cover my body. Did I really get that fat over the break? Just more of a reason fast all week.

//Louis POV//

I look over at Harry, and damn he's lost some weight! Not that much, he doesnt look deadly skinny, but he probably lost around 20 pounds.

He looks back at me and quckly covers his body and looks upset.

Before I can ask him anything, Zayn and Niall get here, so we get on the plane.

//Harry's POV//

I get my own side, because Niall Liam and Zayn all wanted to have seats together, and Louis just sat infront of them. I get on my phone and type in my code: 2202. I'm about to click the instagram app, but I get a text. Louis.

From: Louis

To: Harry

You okay ?

I roll my eyes.

To: Louis

From: Harry

Aren't I always? Are you? You look like shit.

From: Louis

To: Harry

Yeah, just didn't get much sleep last night.

To: Louis

From: Harry

Why don't you go to sleep then?

From: Louis

To: Harry

C'mere and I will. I want to snuggle you.

My cheeks heat up, but I walk over to Louis. He smiles at me as I sit down. He leans his head on my shoulder, and falls asleep. This feels like old times.

//time skip to night time//

We arrived a while ago, and we all decided to go to a bar. I ordered a few drinks, and then told the boys I was going for a walk.

I exit the bar, and walk past some stores. It's very dark outside. I see a big man walking across the street, over to me. The man drags me into a alley, and into a car. I kick and scream, but he doesn't let go. He yanks my clothes off and his own, and slides his cock into me. I shriek in pain, crying. I beg for help, telling him to stop. He picks up the pace, and comes inside me.

I continue to cry, as he throws me out of the car and drives off. I curl into a ball and sob. A good 20 minutes later, I get up on shaky legs, bum hurting, and walk to the hotel. I walk in, and go to my room. I walk in and emmediatly get in the shower. I scrub my skin raw, and continue to sit there until the water runs cold. I shut the water off, and I sit down in the tub, curling into a ball. I hear a door open and my eyes widen in fear and I whimper. "Harry? you in here?" Louis voice calls.

"I-i-in h-here-er." I stutter out. He runs in and his eyes widen. I have bruises all over my body, and I'm bleeding. "Harry what the hell happened?!" He asks, and runs over to me, covering me in a towel. "H-h-hold me Louis, please." I sob out. He carries me into the room, and to the bed. He puts a t-shirt and boxers on me, and lays me in bed. he soon lays with me, and holds me close. "Harry what happened?" He says softly. "N-n-nothing. its nothing-g" I say, still shaking in fear.

"Calm down, Love. Go to sleep." He says, as he tugs me closer, kissing my forehead.

I calm down a bit, but I know I won't be able to fall asleep. Not with what just happened. I grip Louis shirt tightly, and inhale his scent, which calms me down somewhat.

I soon drift off into a restless, scary sleep.