007 | brainstorming

Start from the beginning

"Well..." Armin attempts to brighten the mood, "We hope you enjoy it over there. We wish you the best no matter what your decision is!"

"Thank you Armin." You say as you bring him in for a hug.

Mikasa nods, giving you a smile. Eren and the rest doing the same. They were still in shock on what they have just heard so they just nod and give an understanding.

"Well! Let's make my last week, the best week we can!!" You say giving them all a big ass hug. Levi and Erwin standing there, waiting for you guys to finish.

"Are you done?" Levi says from afar, leaning on the book shelf once again. Must be his best friend or something. Always clinging on it.

"Aren't you the tiniest bit sad that I'm leaving?"

"I know you don't like showing your emotions or whatever, but at least show them this one time. I'm leaving you know? Maybe forever too." Not wanting to accept that possibility.

"You're not even leaving yet. You still have a week. I'll feel sorrow for you then." He opens the door to step out.

"What is he so mad about." You look at the door getting slammed.

"Maybe he's mad that your leaving?" Hange tells you, a smug look appearing on her face.

"Hange. Drop it. He doesn't like me. I've already said that a million times." You say getting out of the room out of frustration.

"Awwwwww, fine, but tomorrow we're doing fun stuff with the rest of them!" Hange lets you know while she writes some fun activities for you all to do together.

"Of course!! See you guys. I'm gonna go dip! It's late." You tell yourself, looking at the time.

"So! What are we doing today

"So! What are we doing today. We have one whole week to do whatever you want. Anything is acceptable. I'll try to make this week the best week you've guys ever had with me!" You tell the big group in front of you.

"Hmmmm.." They all start brainstorming things they would enjoy doing with you.

All of their ideas being different from others.

"Okay, but I get Y/n first and one last time before she leaves because she's my best friend! And because I will be the one to miss her the most." Hange puts a hand on your shoulder, while the others nod in response.

"I wanna take you horse riding one last time!" Historia excitedly raises a fist up.

"Fight me again. This time, I'll win for sure." Eren says bravely. "Hey! I was gonna say something like that. Except maybe something like a little hang out a-alone.." Jean mutters quietly flustered.

"OooOO yOu lllllike her.." Eren teases. 

"SHUT UP EREN." Jean argues.

You chuckle. "I'll make time for both. When you decide on something to do, let me know and I'll make time for all of you! I promise. My last few days I shall spend with you guys." You give them a wink while proceeding to take a seat.

"Let's just have fun and eat together while catching up on the latest things we've been doing!" Sasha says while licking her lips at the idea of how fun, no delicious that would be.

"Yeah, I agree with Sasha." Connie agrees to Sasha's dumb, but somewhat fun idea.

"W-we could do something fun! Like we can check out some books we both enjoy or something!" Armin asks you, nicely.

Mikasa agreeing. "Or we can do Eren's idea. Either one is fine with me." She say blankly, cracking a small smile.

"Aww you guys...I'm gonna miss you guys a lot." You pout; frown, pulling all of them into a hug. Everyone accepting.

"You can fill out some more paperwork with Levi before you go." Erwin tells you, laughing it off. Knowing how much you hate it. 

"Hey!" You point at him, "You know how much I hate it. And why Levi?!" 

"Because." He coughs to clear his throat. "Levi hasn't spoken yet or decided to do anything fun with you yet." Erwin says blankly.

"So you're trying to set us up?" You raise a brow.

"No..."

"He is!" Hange exclaims, her eyes shimmering with excitment.

You look at Hange with a disgusted and confused face, "And why is that a good thing?!" 

"Because you guys are c—" 

"I mean I don't ship you guys at all, pfff what are you talking about!" Hange quickly changes their mind.

You eye roll her, "Yeah, yeah whatever you say." With crossed arms.

Levi chuckles, "If you keep rolling your eyes like that, your eyes are gonna get stuck at the back of your head."

It took you a moment to realize what had just happened. He both laughed and mocked your words!

"Did you just use my words against me?!" You question Levi, looking at him shocked, but somewhat embarrassed.

"..Maybe I did.."