Finding You in a Compromising Position: Han Solo

En başından başla

He was a little proud of it, but really just wanted to share it with you. His mind was made up. He was coming back for you and your mouth.

You had just finished being a witness for a trade agreement between Borleias and another neighboring planet for some core elements when an emissary from another planet stepped into the meeting room.

"Emissary Emesh, your meeting is not for another five hours, I am afraid you have to wait." You said politely, signing your name to an official document.

"I am afraid that this contract will not be honored. You take more than you give. We shall wage war should you insult us with such flimsy dealings again." He threw a holopad on the table.

You looked to the planets governing board, a Senator and a few guards. "Who sent him the contract early? I hadn't even go through it completely until last night."

You scooped up the holopad and read through the complete malarkey someone had sent one of your biggest possible allies. Kriff!

You all went over the document you had been working on for a few weeks and agreed that it was fair, possibly a bit unfair even to your side in order to make up for such unprofessional nonsense earlier.

Your meeting time came and both governing bodies had showed up, armed and ready for the worst.

The Emissary read over your offer slowly, nodding every so often. "This is far better than before. But," Hour stomach dropped. There wasn't much more the planet could promise without risking another investment or the planets resources themselves.

"I wish to be compensated for such utter disrespect as you showed earlier." He was a grave man, much older than you and had a gleam of something crazy in his eyes.

"What is it that you would want, Emissary Emesh? Our resources are mostly signed over as well as any profits we may see. Our wiggle room is limited."

He smiled and it somehow made you feel sick. "I want you as my wife."

You jaw dropped. No way in any hell was that happening. You looked to Borleias Senator and board for support, they were already speaking amongst themselves.

Something felt wrong, no one immediately denied the pompous emissary's request. Your eyes darted from person to person.

"I request a break for right now. There is much to think over and discuss." You spoke as dignified as you could split fear just rushing through your veins.

You broke out of the room and ran from the hall as quickly as you could. You heard guards coming after you.

You had to get to the launch bays and get the hell out of here. Steal a ship if you needed.

You stormed your way through the village, along the quaint paths and felt your heart hammering in your chest.

For some reason your mind spun to thoughts of Han. You wanted him so badly to hold you and protect you.

You ran faster and pushed harder, trying to outrun the guards.

Han had landed a few hours before, he began looking for you and caught wind of your importance immediately. Everyone knew you and what you did. He was impressed by what you had accomplished so quickly.

He had learned you would be in meetings most of today, so he just hung around the hangar in hopes that a break in the schedule would bring you outside.

He started hearing a ruckus and went outside his ship to see what it was. He never in a million years would have thought he'd see you running as fast as your little legs could carry you, hair flying wild behind you, heading right for him.

You couldn't believe your luck. Han! Han was here! You felt like you wished him into being.

"Y/n-"

"No time!! Go go! Start this damn thing up and get us out of here, Han!"

The panic in your voice rang clear and he did exactly as you asked. Soon enough the guards had surrounded the ship, but you took off just in time to avoid them all.

"So...you wanna tell me what that was about?"

You sighed and plopped into your chair. Well, the chair that you had always claimed as yours beside Han.

"Politics are not my thing."

Han laughed, pulling you from the chair you had been sitting in. He was glad to see you back in your spot, but he wanted you closer.

"Han, why is the Falcon so clean?" You said once you had settled into his lap.

He chuckled again, "Well it seems you were right about a few things."

He stared at him a few moments before you decided, yep, this is exactly where you wanted to be. You met his lips, he quickly reciprocated and pulled you closer.

"Missed you, punk."