Capitulo Ocho

Lisa was stunned. She can't absorb everything that Jennie is doing right now so she unconsciously nodded her head.

As soon as Jennie saw Lisa nods, she immediately rode Lisa's new bike. Unfortunately, girlie is too short so she can't reach the seat. She tried it thrice but on the third time, she tripped.

Lisa's reflexes didn't fell short as she caught Jennie in time and firmly held her waist for support. Jennie, whose eyes are closed while waiting for the ground to meet her, waited for that moment to come. She's waiting for her embarrassing fall but instead, she felt something warm on her waist so she opened her eyes only to see her wife inches close to her face with worries visible on her eyes.

It was the first time Jennie and Lisa were this close. And it was also the first that Lisa had touched her most especially her waist. They never had a skin ship ever since they were married obviously.

Feeling her warmth, Jennie felt so safe and comfortable. She sniffed only to smell the natural scent Lisa has and Chanel scents can't be compared to Lisa's scent. She's too pleasing in the eyes, she smells so good and there's only one thing in Jennie's mind at that moment as she looked at Lisa's lips.

'I wonder how those plump red lips taste like.'

She blushed at her thoughts thinking that it was really inappropriate and that Lisa might feel uncomfortable.

Lisa saw her wife's rosy cheeks turned evenredder she asked Jennie who is still in her arms by the way.

"Hey? Why are you so red? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

But Jennie doesn't seem to hear her so she repeats it again while waving her righthand in front of Jennie's face.

That took Jennie out of her trance as she removed Lisa's arms on her as she wasreally embarrassed.

"Huh? Uh yes, I'm fine. Thank you. Shall we?" She said hurriedly as she triedto reach the seat again.

When Lisa saw this, she was still clueless why her wife is acting that way butshe touched Jennie's elbows this time to help her up.

"Careful."

Her simple actions made Jennie blush again so she mentally scolded herself.

'Jennie, stop. You are embarrassing yourself. God. Cut it out.'

"Thank you." She simply said in a very low voice. Well, it's more like a mumblebut Lisa heard this. And when she heard that, she can't hide her smile anymore.

It was the first time that Jennie thanked her so she was happy.

When Jennie was already seated, she saw the helmet that the chauffer handed toher on the ground that fell when she tripped a while ago. Following Jennie'seyes, she saw what she was looking at and she just picked it up.

As Jennie stretched out her hand to get the helmet from Lisa, Lisa took a stepcloser to her to put the helmet on her head. When she was finished, she raisedher thumb up to ask if Jennie is comfortable in it. Jennie simply nodded herhead forgetting that she had a helmet on, she almost fell back.

Lisa chuckled at this sight and fixed Jennie before wearing her own helmet androde her motorcycle.

Jennie doesn't know where to touch as it was the first time that she rodeLisa's bike. She doesn't know what to do.

Lisa knew it so she reached for Jennie's hands to put it on her shoulders.Feeling Lisa's calloused hands, Jennie blushed. Then Lisa drove off.

On the road, Jennie went back to the first time she saw Lisa.

January 16, 2015 was Jennie's birthday.She turned 25 that day. She wanted to get away from the noise as she wantedsome peace of mind that day. She was tired of her mother's rants for she wantedto have a big celebration for she knows that her daughter has rich suitors justwaiting for her. Rich people like to brag, they like to compete so it isexpected that her daughter will receive expensive gifts and Jennie's motherwants that.

Everyday, she's being pursued to get married to rich ones by her mother,grandmother, cousin and her friends. She grew tired of it. So she needed an airto breathe. They are obviously suffocating her so she walked out of their homethen grabbed a taxi and asked the driver to drive her around. The driver seemskind so he took her to a place where she can find peace.

Jennie noticed that there were green trees that cannot be usually seen in thecity. She was fascinated by the scene she asked the driver to stop the car andpaid him.

She walked around until she was already deep in a not really a forest place butit was full of trees. She stopped when she saw a big old tree in front of her.It was the only tree that's so big but it barely almost had leaves in it but itwas still beautiful. And it is also in the centre that's surrounded by somewater. It was perfectly made by God that makes it so beautiful.

As she was so into it, her eyes landed on a person dipping her feet on thewater that's surrounding the tree. She was there seated on the ground, justlike Jennie, she was also looking at the tree with glimmers in her eyes. Jenniewalked closely as she can't really hear the girl's words so clearly.

"Why is the darkness taking too long to come? I mean no offense dear Sun but Iknow you get me so I won't bother explaining it to you, okay? It's just that,it's unfair. The darkness came as soon as I moved out of my mother's womb. Itturned out even darker when I turned 12. The sky's so lucky, you know. It has12 hours of darkness and the other half is for the light the Sun brings. Minedidn't even turn bright everyday not unless I'm with Granny. Sadly, that was 6years ago." She paused for awhile and continued,

"Every day is turning even darker for me, oldie. I wake up, eat and sleep. Igot no reason to wake up anymore and face another day. I'm losing hope. I havedreams but I know they'll stay as dreams. I want to have someone to vent all ofmy emotions to but I know that they'll be just like them. I only have me. Butthat's fine tho." She sighs.

"To be honest, I like the silence of the night, the calmness of this wateraround you, the sound of the wind and everything inside this place. I got usedto being alone so I think I'm fine now. All I want is to find a reason to live,Oldie. You think I can have that?" Then she laughs.

"I know I never got any response from you but thank you for listening, oldie. I'mturning 18 on March 27; greet me in my dreams, ayt? Anyway, it's getting dark Iwon't talk anymore." And after that, shejust sat there patiently while staring at the tree.

Jennie heard it all but she can't see the girl's face. She felt her heart achedfor the girl. She pitied her. She understood the girl even though they are notwearing the same shoes.

She was also curious why this girl is waiting for the night to come so she juststood there and waited.

Minutes later, she saw fireflies flying and resting on the tree's branches. 3minutes later, it was filled with fireflies and it looked too beautiful. Shetook her phone and took a photo of it with the girl admiring the tree. As sheput her phone down, she saw the girl stood up so Jennie saw a girl with a fullbangs and a beautiful face with her eyes shining with happiness.

'This place is too perfect, indeed.'

"Ay! Hey! Careful!" She slapped Lisa's shoulder while touching her nosethat bumped on Lisa's hard back.

"Oh, I'm sorry but it was red light. And I didn't use the hand brake, I usedthe foot brake so it mustn't have shocked but it did. I'm sorry." Lisa touchedher shoulder that Jennie slapped.

'Damn, this old small lady hits pretty hard.'

When Jennie saw it, she felt guilty. So she just went back to her previousposition.

But what caught her next was that Lisa took both of her hands and placed it onher waist.

"There, hold tight, okay?" Lisa as she lets go of Jennie's hands and went backto driving.

What Jennie did next almost caused them an accident.

Jennie hugged Lisa tight and then put her head gently on Lisa's back.

Feeling her warmth, sniffing her scent and closed her eyes.

Lisa is currently driving felt her heart raced.

She was happy.

Why?

Her wife hugged her. Jennie did.

-

If you ever feel sad, empty or anything, breathe

If you feel useless, remember that you are not.

If you feel so hopeless and can't find any reason to wake up for another day, do something. It doesn't have to be a big step, one step at a time

You can start by tidying your room or whatever. Always remember that you can't make a coin without reaching a hundred cents.

Fighting!

Hi! I read your comments, thank you, everyone! Thank you for voting, commenting, reading and especially appreciating my stuffs. Thank you! Good night!