Capitulo Siete

Lisa woke up quite later than her usual wake up time. It's been such a long time since she felt the softness of the bed or the feeling of lying on the bed. She's used to sleeping on a bunch of comforters stacked up and one pillow so she felt comfortable when she woke up.

After showering, she remembers that she doesn't have new clothes so she needs to buy some. Ashamed of going out wearing the same clothes last night, she called Chaeyoung and asked her to buy her some clothes. Minutes later, she heard a knock.

Opening it, Lisa saw Chaeyoung and smiled at her.

"Good afternoon, Chairman. These are the clothes that you asked for; I don't know if they're your types so please tell me if you're not satisfied with it." Chaeyoung said bowing her head and when she looked up, she felt her blood came rushing to her cheeks seeing Lisa just wearing a robe.

Her deep collarbones were showing and her clean flat chest, the flatness of it actually boosts out her charisma even more. Her wet look wasn't even helping so Chaeyoung mumbled inside,

'What a good view. She's so hot. Oh God,'

Seeing her all flustered, Lisa held her face and asked,

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you sick?"

Chaeyoung grew even redder than she already is. Shaking her head no, she bowed and bid her goodbye to Lisa,

"Oh, it's quite hot outside, Chairman. I'm fine, thank you. I'll get going now, call me if you need anything." And with that, she dashed out.

Scratching her nape, she looked at the paper bag and saw a yellow hoodie and pants.

"I like her taste; I'll keep these with me." She said smiling while looking at Chaeyoung's disappearing shadow.

Tidied up, she went out of the Hotel and waited for the chauffer to bring her motorbike. She also asked Jiyong to buy her a new bike ‒she specified that she wants the not so expensive one‒ so she doesn't know what the model of the new one is but the helmet was already delivered to her hotel room for the chauffer to easily recognize her.

While she was examining the helmet, someone touched her arm. Looking down, she saw her wife, Jennie.

Jennie plans to go to the Bruschweiler Tower to ask for partnership. She thought that maybe she can make them agree to help their company rise up again without asking those investors to come back. Bruschweiller Tower is the biggest shot in Sevierville. Entering the company's door alone is already big news to everyone. Well, not everyone can enter it not unless you have an appointment with anyone there.

The Bruschweiler Tower has two buildings, one for the company where the workers work and the other for the Hotel.

It's not that far from each other actually, just a few meters away and Jennie happened to catch a glimpse of Lisa at the entrance of the hotel when she stepped out of the taxi.

Holding two folders in her hand, she rushed to Lisa with her cold and fuming look. You can actually feel her aura radiating and it's scary.

Looking at Jennie's frightening look, she felt pain as Jennie gripped her arm real tight. Enduring the pain, she touched Jennie's hand holding her arm trying to remove it but damn, she's too strong.

"Jennie, hey what's your problem? Why are you here?"

Tightening her grip even more, Jennie looked at her with anger in her eyes.

"You are asking me that when it was you who walked out from me yesterday as if you are in some sort of a drama. So mind telling me what you are doing here?"

Lisa can't believe what Jennie is actually saying so she just answered truthfully.
"I stayed here last night. Is there any problem? And about yesterday, I'm sorry for the mess I've made but don't worry; I'm serious with what I've said."

She winced in pain.

Jennie softened her expressions realizing that she was holding onto her too tight so she let go.

"Forget about yesterday, let's go home."

With that, she saw a man standing there and it seems as if he's waiting for Lisa with a key on his hand. Looking at the man's back, she saw a new Ducati. She thought that maybe Lisa bought another one; she took the spare helmet from the man and he actually gave it to her.

But something inside her kicked in. She remembers that Lisa can't afford to buy one so she looked at Lisa again coldly.

"Who bought you this?"

Lisa was taken aback. Jennie is already scary with her usual cold aura but today's different. She was scared.

She doesn't know what to say, she is not a good liar. What will she say? She can't deny that it's hers because she's holding the same helmet as what the man brought.

'Damn, I need to talk to Jiyong.'

Seeing Lisa's eyes looking anywhere but her, she continued,

"Was this bought by that woman you were with last night?"

Confused, Lisa asked back.

"What woman?"

"Don't hide it from me anymore, Dad saw you riding someone else's car last night and he saw that it was a woman you were with." Jennie hissed.

Then Lisa remembered Joohyun. And thought how unfortunate she is that her father-in-law had to see that.

"Oh, you mean Joohyun? She just saw me walking down the street so she was kind enough to give me a ride last night. And no, this was not bought by her." She explained.

As she saw that Lisa was telling the truth, she took her hand and said, "Let's go home."

Lisa removed Jennie's hand and shook her head.

"I'm not going back there, Jennie. I'm done with everything. Just send the divorce papers here and I will sign it. I'll get my stuffs there now."

But what Jennie did next took her by surprise.

Jennie touched Lisa's face tenderly and softly said,

"Let's forget about everything. Let's go home hm, hubby?"

-

Hi! Me back. I don't usually say sorry but I'm sorry for being gone these days. I was super sick, I'm actually STILL sick but anyways. Thank you for reading and your patience!

-DJ