Born

Diego P.O.V

As days passed Shira was happy to have her son in her arms. We bought it clothes. I had to work full time. Every time I returned I spend time with Shira and my son.

I helped nanny where ever I can. Nanny was kind to Shira. Treating her like her own daughter.

Shira began to get cramps lately. Sometimes she wouldn't move around. Most of the time she falls asleep.

My nanny spoke, "Son how you are feeling that your is closer to be born."

I responded, "I'm happy mom. Wishing the day to hold him in my arms for the first time."

"Don't worry you'll have your son in your arms."

As weeks passed by I was more cautious with Shira. Shira would be happy to have a family.

The day finally came. Shira was in such pain. I quickly took Shira to the hospital. Nanny was glad that my son is to be born.

I could hear Shira scream in pain. After an hour I hear my son crying. I was jumping around with happiness.

My nanny spoke, "Go see your son."

I went inside of the room. I saw Shira holding my son in her arms. Shira smiles at me.

Shira spoke, "Hold your son he's beautiful. Just like you."

I hold my son carefully. He looked like much like me. But his face was beauty of Shira. He has my hair color. I could notice he has eyes of Shira.

Shira asked, "What are you going to name your son?"

I responded, "I'm naming him Dustin. It fits for him."

"Yeah softie it fits on him."

I put my finger on his little hand then I could feel him trying to grab it.

Shira spoke, "He knows that you are his daddy."

Then nanny came to see my son.

My nanny spoke, "Aww he just looked like his father but his beauty from its mother. I bet he'll be handsome better than his father."

I spoke, "Yeah I'm going to jealous."

Then couple of hours later. Someone came in it was Alina.

Alina spoke, "You guys didn't invited me but I'm glad I'm his aunt."

I spoke, "Yeah, do you want to hold him?"

"Why not?"

Then Alina hold my son and spoke, "Aww he looks adorable. I would give him so many kisses."

I'm glad to have a healthy son. Shira is happy too. Then we returned back home.

Shira would be protective with my son. Like my life is completed. Shira would hug me as we look at our son sleeping.

Shira spoke, "He's adorable don't you think?"

I responded, "Yeah he is. There a lot to teach him."

"Aww. We're eighteen years old and we have our son. We are married I'm glad we are together. I don't know what I do if you left me. I would've hate you for the entire life."

"Yeah I would've been a jerk, irresponsible. Since nanny taught me to be a saber. I'm grateful for her."

Shira put her head on my shoulder.

But something happened months later.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!