B: Mall

•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•

•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•

"Remember be careful",Namjoon said in a low tone as he grab his hammer tighter and look behind him. They nod holding their weapon close to them.

" We stay as a group ok, we cover for each other-Jimin can you stop putting lip gloss and listen to me!",Namjoon whisper yell in frustration.

"These lips doesn't stay pink and soft by itself hyung! And you aren't my mommmmm! Periodt hun ",Jimin sassily swing his bat.

" Damn he went off",Jungkook grinned as Jimin smile at him and Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Say didn't we agree of throwing Jungkook first in these situations!???", Namjoon spat as the latter scoff holding his chest.

" Can you all hurry your asses!",they stop talking and look at a panting Seokjin with blood splatter on his cheek and shirt with two walkers down by his feets

"He is fast",Jungkook clap in slow motion as he walk towards Jin who took the stairs of the back door.

" Impressive ",Namjoon gasp looking down before looking at Jin who ignore him and clean his face.

" He took a lot of self defense classes.....and those classes were in the town baddest and scaries area", Taehyung walk pass the door after Namjoon . All of them walking closer to the wall and not in middle to attract attentions.

"In simple words before he became a doctor he was into a dangerous gang in his teenage years", Jimin explain,Namjoon and Jungkook went ohhhh then nodded....

" Ok stop talking about my past and listen....this is a mall, there are many doors, shops and ways which mean we need to be extra careful and use our eyes and ears properly.....",Seokjin look at each of them.

"I am glad we took the back door",Jimin made a scared expression pointing down. Taehyung swallow thickly watching some walking dead near the main door downstairs.

" Good thing is they can't come up,someone block the stairs ", Jungkook frowns walking ahead and look around. They all watch him,Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook....the boy look sexy when he turn serious!!