January 16th | Stupid oven alarm

January 16th

Hey, I'm back. Yesterday I wrote my first piece and didn't expect it to like it this much, so I am back.

Here a little recap of yesterday...
I went to get some plants with Zayn and when i came back, the boys where allready playing video games. It was super fun and chill, later on, we ordered pizza. Which is the best way to end a day, if you ask me.

After the boys left, Harry and I went to watch a movie. We still had some tacos from the day before in our frindge. (Harry makes them the yummiest idk if thats even a word, but its now.) during the movie he snuggled close to me, i tried to make some kind of move but it didn't really work out... Bc i got akward.
Why do i always get kinda nervous when he makes a move? its so scary and for what?
But i had shifted my hand and put it on his thighs. It was a moment. He looked at me and we leaned in a bit. 5 seconds later, Guess what? The oven alarm went off! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? STUPID OVEN ALARM! Very unfortunate this.

When Harry came back with the food he had the biggest smile on his face and I still don't know what caused that. Very sweet though, his dimples became more notictable. I used to stick my finger in them but Harry finds that irritating.

The first time I did that, was during boot camp at X-factor.
The two of us were laying down a weird ish bench outside the building. While the rest of the band was playing at the tennis court.

Me and Harry were talking about our schools and our jobs, he told me about the bakery... and he started to smile like an idiot.
i will never forget that moment.

I have never been in love before but at that moment, i- I felt something.

Can I call that in love? Ugh I don't know. anyways...
we talked every day at boot camp (actually told eachother our whole life story) we also had a room together (together with the band ofc). we pranked Liam so many times, it was kinda sad. They could call us bullies if they wanted to! (sorry Liam<3)

I acctually never apologized, do you think he remembers? I think not... but yes those were very special memories.

We were so free. Now Harry and I are not even allowed to go shopping together.

Anyways Back to yesterday, after the whole move of me and the laughter of him, I fell asleep on the couch.
A few hours later I was woken up by Harry because we had an early rehearsal (that I completely forgotten about).
The crazy thing was though... I woke up in bed my... Maybe Harry lifted me up in bed and tucked me in.

"hmm crazy I can't remember that" I say loudly. "what can't you remember Lou?" says Harry suddenly from the kitchen. He comes into the room and sits down next to me on the bed. (as you read I like to write while sitting on the bed)

"what was it Lou" he repeats again.

"oh nothing I was just wondering how I got to bed last night... I don't remember actually getting up"

"Well you didnt really" says Harry again "I had lifted you up, you were cold you said, but you insisted on being lifted"

"Hmm that sounds like something I would say yea" i say

Harry quietly got up again and offered me a cookie he brought with him from the kitchen

(he is now watching some kind of serie with and about animated animals.... no idea acctually, and then he thought. It would be a good idea to stand and start baking. I mean I'm not going to whine because these cookies are delicious)

Harry walks back to the kitchen

Now that Harry is gone, i can get back to my story...

Okay so what else is on the agenda for today?

- To pick out new shoes with Niall (for the show next week) he called me yesterday and asked me to help pick them out, kind off strange that he didnt call Harry bc Harry is definitely the one with a good sense of style in this house. i mean... his name is Styles for a reason RIGHT?!

-And a meeting with the management, I don't really look forward to that to be honest. They're probably going to complain about Harry and me again. But they can't take us out of the band, so I'm not really afraid anymore (i was at the beginning of all this tho). But Harry finds all this still kinda difficult, he is of course the youngest and he must miss a lot of growing up stuff, and he is also kind off in a situation with his BEST FRIEND (me) yes I understand that. yes i wrote that in full caps, i just wanted to make that clear, i am his bestfriend.

I am also just thinking ab what Harry can cook for us tonight, he always lets me choose, no idea why... I dont think he has ever cooked his favorite meal. I don't even know what his favorite food is. I think... I think today I will let Hazza deside. Yes I am going to do that. yes i am.

In fifteen minutes Niall is coming, so I will close my computer again for now, but I think I will write a little bit tonight. This gives me a lot of rest!

Bye lads:)

oh before i forget... Apparently Harry's favorite food is Pizza. so we ordered some again.