Ch25 - The Zen'in Clan

Start from the beginning

Before you could turn around he just had to blurt something out. "Maki is also part of them, am I to assume your clan is to hindrance her from ascending first grade? I would be surprised if you did."

"You're an insolent brat." He said, "You always were."

"And If I'm an insolent brat, what does that make you?" You squinted your eyes at him while you spoke, if a glare like that could kill then you'd be charged for murder of first degree.

"You're an arrogant drunkard who's only been insulting me. This all could go without a hitch, but you constantly feel the necessity to insult me. Remember you started this, all I had to do was inform you formally but the moment I stepped in you insulted. I will not allow myself to be treated like this, you're the lowest of low." You told him and silence erupted the room.

"I'm done here, you've wasted my time. You're supposed to supervise on the 31st of October. It would be lovely if you didn't come, that way you wouldn't cause a nuisance." You said to him as if you didn't care at all, must be because you didn't. It would be much better if he doesn't show his face, that way they'd have to find a first grade replacement for him, and the only one that's available and that's also a jujutsu sorcerer, is you.

he grunted in response but you didn't care at all, now you had to report back to Yaga. This day was truly productive and tiring at the same time for you.

— — — — — — — — — —

You fell on Satoru's bed explaining everything that has happened to you today. He was quite pleased with how you handled the Zen'in clan's hideous head.

"You should've seen how I handled Nanamin. It was quite funny, actually. I took a page from the Gojo Satoru's playbook!" You stated happily and he chuckled from the chair he was seated in, lowering his head while chuckling as well.

"Did you bother him until he said 'Will you leave if I say yes'?" He asked and you simply raised a thumbs up.

"Mei Mei wasn't much of a challenge, she may have gotten offended but that all went out the window when I brought money on the table." You said nonchalantly to him, "Do you really think Nanamin and Mei Mei will help the students?" You asked him and knitted your eyebrows.

"Mei Mei, for sure." He sighed and his voiced pitched up, "If Nanamin won't then we'll just tag team on him." He laughed and to be real, that was funny to you and you laughed as well.

"And what about Kusakabe, what did you have in store for him?" Satoru leaned his head back into the chair he was seated in.

Your arm went behind your head and you used it as a pillow, you sighed before you answered. "I had to flirt with him and coax him to it. I kind of think he now has a crush on me." You closed your eyes, you heard fumbling and footsteps, you felt the bed start to sink, and when you opened your eyes you were met with a pair of light blue hues who were rather unpleased.

Satoru had gotten up and removed his blindfold and walked up to you, that would explain the fumbling sound and footsteps you heard. He was now hovering over you, one of his legs between yours, his hands were twirling around the strings of the dress in front of you.

"What makes you think that?" He asked in a dark tone, it sent you shivers down your spine. Must be because he said that close to your ear.

He then started to graze his lips from your earlobe to your neck and pepper it in kisses. There was no way he'd be jealous, right? He knows how deceitful Kasakabe is, he should know that better himself...

"Don't be shy, answer."

"I..." You whispered and yelped when you felt him bite down on your shoulder, "Were you wearing this as well?" His head averted to yours, you simply nodded in response and you could've sworn there was a change to him and his acts.

"Are you mad?" You questioned him with a smirk, if he was indeed jealous you had to tease him and see his reaction.

To your unfortunate situation, Satoru wrapped his large hands around your throat and tighten the hold on it. You yelped from the small pain and your face completely changed, you went from teasing him with a smirk to being helpless and frail under his hold.

"...You know, I'd love to fuck you right now." He said before he crashed his lips to yours, his slender tongue exploring the deepest regions of your mouth, his hands moving on your body as if they owned it.

His hand loosened from its grip on and he had stopped his deep exhibition of your cavern.
He stared upon you with lust in his eyes, the one he always desired, now under his grasps whenever he wished for her to be there.

"Anything against it if I do that?"