Chapter 7

Luna's POV

"Come on bailarina..... i made you breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes they are your favorite" i shake my head and turn to the other side.

Gabriel has been trying to wake me up for the last 20 minutes. "Gabe just go. I will get up at 1 for rehearsal."

I hear hin groan "Luna im late for work but im not leaving you like this and it's 12:05 so get up!!!" He jumps on top of me.

"Ahhhhh get off of me!!!" I squeal trying to push him off me. He takes my blanket and looks at my body while licking his lips and smirks.

Ohhhh fuck

He kisses my neck, collarbone , right nipple, left nipple, he licks from my nipple to my pussy lips. "Is my little slut up now?" He is only kissing and licking the outside and it's driving me crazy!!!!

"Yes please Gabriel" he slaps my pussy. "Ahhh" he sucks my clit. I grab his hair and push him closer.

"Ahhh yesss lick my pussy!!! Ahhh so FUCKING GOOD!!!!" He puts two fingers in me going fast. I spread my legs so i can feel him deeper. He gently bites my clit. "Ohhhh you eat your whores pussy soooo WELL!!!!!"

He smirks into my pussy making eye contact.

After a few minutes i feel dizzy and exhausted "i-i im gaNNA CUM!!!"

He fingers me faster "cum all over my face you dirty bitch!!!!" I start to cum all over him "you are such a good little slut." He licks me as i cum and doesn't stop until I'm completely clean.

I close my eyes and just lay there. Gabriel lays next to me, i kiss him tasting my self on his lips.

"promise me you're getting up and going to practice." I open my eyes and nod. "Fine but give me a minute"

He gets up "well i will see you later bailarina." I lazily wave my hand "bye"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Gabriel's POV

Shit dad's going to kill me im so late. I didn't set the alarm because Luna always wakes me up really early. And I wasn't gonna leave her alone if she was bummed out.

I grab my keys and close her apartment door behind me. I walk downstairs and Luther is measuring her mirror wall. Shit i hope Tom wasn't here, we aren't exactly quiet.

"Hey man" he was in his own world and didn't hear me. I go to him and tap his shoulder. "Luther!!"

He snaps out of it and when he does, it's only to glare at me. "You do know you guys are really loud, right?" He is fuming.

He likes Luna, i just know it but he can't be mad at himself so he's being mad at me.

"We always are, good thing she has her own place." I shrug. I was almost out the door "you didn't have to stay and listen Luther." I say over my shoulder walking.

He curses under his breath. God how i love to mess with him.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Luna's POV

I walk downstairs after a shower and eating the breakfast Gabriel made me. "Hey what are you doing here?" I see Luther typing something in his phone.

"Oh i- i JUST got here. Just now. I'm replacing the mirrors Daisy broke so I'm taking measurements NOW and putting them up later." he isn't looking at me and the room feels really awkward.

I nod "you don't have to do that you know, i can just practice at the nightingale dance studio." I shrug.

"i'm doing this." Luther said still typing on his phone. "Well at least let me help you put them on. Just so I don't feel so guilty" i walk next to him so i can see the measurements. Our shoulders touch and he groans stepping back.

"Daisy broke your mirrors and you feel guilty?" He asked in disbelief. I look down "she did it, you didn't"

He puts his index finger under my chin and makes me look up. "You are unbelievable you know that?" He touches my bottom lip with his thumb. He looks at my lips then up at my eyes.

He slightly pulls my bottom lip and my mouth opens. I look at his lips then at his beautiful dark eyes. Luther clears his throat and steps back. "Daisy is my fiancé, she broke them, it's also my responsibility."

I snap back when he said Daisy and fiancé in the same sentence. I wanted him to kiss me!!

Im a horrible human being

"I have to go, im so sorry" I whisper and run away in horror.

"Wait it was me!!"

"Luna!!" Luther yells behind me.

I get in my truck and drive away. Fuck i forgot my dance bag. There's no way in hell I'm going back there.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

That practice was horrible. I couldn't do anything right.

"Save your parents the money and just quit" Elizabeth said when she walks past me. "I know you're poor. they might need the money for something better, face it Luna your talentless" she added before walking away.

She has been saying stuff like that ever since Muly and i beat her. Sam said that Elizabeth pressures herself to much to be like her mom.

But Mrs. Nightingale is really nice and Elizabeth is definitely not. Actually everyone in her family is except her.

"You jealous bitch!!" Muly yells at Elizabeth. Muly glares at me "you need to start standing up for yourself Luna. She is just jealous we beat her. Especially you. You were amazing."

I sigh "it's OK she's going through something" Muly rolls her eyes and walks away, my phone rings.

Gabriel 🤴

I answer it.

"Hi"

"Hey bailarina, listen Rachel is finally letting me keep Nikki over night and i. Well i c" interrupted him

"Gabe!!!!" I squeal "that's amazing!!! It's okay. It's actually more than okay you take as long as you need."

Not many people know this about Gabriel but he has a 6 year old little girl. He had her at 17 like his dad. He isn't with Rachel because she cheated on him multiple times.

He wanted to marry her anyway after he found out about the baby but his mom stopped him and made his get a paternity test. She's his.

She uses little Nikki for money and doesn't let him see her very often.

"Thank you bailarina" he sounded nervous. He always gets like that when he hast to take care of her.

I smile "Gabe you are an amazing Dad and little Niki is crazy about you by what i see on the pictures. You got this"

He sighs "well look who is giving the Pep-talks now." We laugh "bye Luna"

"Bye"

I smile and hang up. I turn to see papa and Luther at the entrance. The other girls are drooling eye fucking Luther.

I awkwardly walk to papa ignoring Luther. Im to embarrass to look his way. "What are you doing here papa?"

He hugs me "we are on our way to buy the new mirrors and i thought that it would be better if you came with us. That way we don't get the wrong ones. Plus you love doing this kind of stuff with me so why not?"

Why not? Well papa because i almost kissed my sisters fiancé. You know the guy next to you. That's looking at the ground because he can't look at me.

"Awesome, i will follow you" i fake smile.

kill me now