𝓣𝓲𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓽

Depuis le début

"Bhiayo sorry sorry sorry sorry na." Why she had to say sorry to him, that to four times. I saw she was holding her ears.

"Bhaiyo promise mene sirf ekbar kiya. And I m really sorry for this. Please dont ignore me." She was about to cry.

Uff this drama queen Sidharth! He was not also melting. A cry escaped her mouth.

Sidharth momentarialy hugged her and consoled her. That was the first time I made their pair as couple.

-----

"It is not easy." He almost whispered. "She hates this cousin marriage concept."

Flashbacks
So as always we cousins were sitting around gossiping. It was My Appi, Alya's marriage so topic was marriage.

"Shehnoo tuje pata idhar pass me meri ek frnd haina,Naila?" I asked Shehnoo.

She hummed.

"Uski shaadi teh hugayi woh bhi uske Khala k bete se." I informed her.

"U mean cousin marrige?" She scrunched her nose. Sidharth smacked her head from behind.

"Kio? Tuje kya problem hai cousin marriage se?" Sidharth asked sitting between us. He formed a bad habit of sitting between us.

"Eww I dont like cousin marriage. Cousin marriage means brother and sister in love. Chee" She made such a disgusting face. I laughed at her.

But in all those things I didnt fail to notice Sidharth's frowning face."Muh band rakh. Tu choti hai, tuje kuch nahi pata."

That was the first time I realize that some feelings were there in Sidharth's heart regarding Shehnaaz. He maybe loved her. Maybe!

----

'She hates this cousin marriage concept' when his words rang in my mind again I immediately decided what to say next.

"First of all she doesnt hate it, she just dont like the concept. And it really does not matter when U love her."

Her head snapped at my direction. There was 'How she got to know' look on his face MAYBE.

To remove his confusions I spoke before he could ask or say something. "Oh please dont give me that look. Ok? What did u think? Itne dino tak chup saktha hai mujse ye baat."

"Bakwas band kar. There is nothing like that. So stop running ur mind here and there." He said with a poker face.

"What do u think of me? Am I Shehzaan that I will not understand these things." I fumed. Did he think me a 4 years old kid?

"But I never wanted things to go in this way." He slowly stated. He walked further but didnt denied the fact this time.

"This way? U mean arranged way?" I guessed. "What did u think she will come and tell u to marry her?" I laughed as everyone knew she was Abbo's daughter. She never took a decision in her life against Chote abbo.

"No, I wanted to become capable of her first." He stood facing our house and noticed someone there.

"Ye Shehnoo k sath Hafsa haina?" He asked me. Angling my neck I also focused there to find them both leaning at the railings. So I hummed in response.

He clutched in his hand in a fist and a frown appeared on his forehead. "What is Shehnaaz doing with her?She knows I hate her. Why cant she stay away from Hafsa?"

"She should stay away beacause u hate her?" I huffed.

"Yeah. Humesha Shehnoo ki kaan badhti rehthi hai mere kilaaf. I hate her yaar. Uff!" He pressed his forehead out of habit.

"Wait wait wait. Who r u to her? Huh? Why should she ignore her for people like u who is ignoring her?" I let come out my anger in one breath.

"I m her husband dammit." He was undoubtedly frustrated. He angled his face at other direction. Moving a bit I stood face to face.

"Oh really? U r her husband? I really dont think that. Konsa shauher aise behave kartha hai apni biwi k sath. Huh? Konsa shauher apne biwi aise hurt kartha hai? Aise dikatha hai jaise ki usse janthahi nahi hai?" I took a deep breath.

"Before claiming that u r her husband act like one. Dont be a stranger to her. Kahi bohot derna hujaye." This time I spoke calmly.

I hoped that things would be good between them. They would not treat each other like strangers.

I genuinely hope so. Finger crossed.

We entered the house only to find it silent. And the darkness engulped it. Maybe electricity was gone. We slowly and carefully were going to oir respective rooms. loud sounds and sudden light made both of us startled. It all happaned so suddenly that we both remain baffled for a moment.

I relaxed after hearing Shehnoo and other all singing Happy Birthday song. Then I realized that it was my bday today. Today was my bday that was in my mind a moment ago. But after Sidnaaz's topic involved me it got out of my mind.

Shehnoo came beside me wrapping me in a tight hug. Kissing my cheeks she passed me my gift. I unwrapped the gift and yay it was the watch I wanted to buy from a long time. I again gave her a quick hug and mumbled so many thanks.

Then everyone came one by one and gave me my bday gift. Then Hafsa and Shehnoo's eyes roamed and lingered on Sidharth. Bcz he didnt give me a gift. Every year he sent bday gifs for me whatever he could able to visit here on my bday or not. So I also looked at him to know what would be his next step.

He raiaed his eyes at us. Then he came and slided his arm around my shoulder.

"Where is ur gift?" Hafsa asked him. He snickered at her question and replied, "12 baje ada ganta hugaye aur tumlog abhi wish kar rahehu."

This time Shehnoo frowned at his choice of words. "We r not talking about who wished her when, we r talking about gifts."

"That I gave her exactly at 12 and I was the one who wished her before everyone else. After all she is my favourite cousin right."

FAVOURITE COUSIN MY FOOT! How could he lie so easily? He never wished me let alone giving a gift.

A mischievous idea crossed my mind. I smirked at him. Wait bacho, abhi dikathi hu tuje mein.

"Yeah yeah yeah. His gift was the best. And how would not it be the best? After all it was his girlfriend's choice. Right?"

Sid mouth remained open in shock as soon as the girlfriend word escaped my mouth. He glared at me before grinding his teeth in anger.

"girlfriend.?" He questioned me. "And it was in old times." He added more looking at Shehnoo who was not seen affected.

"Oh please 5 months ago there was ur girlfriend." It was not me this time it was Hafsa.

"No it was over at least 10 months ago." He sluttered a bit. I giggled in my mind. Okey, I wanted them to be normal. But there was no harm giving Sidharth a lil hard time.

I moved my direction to see Shehnoo. She starter to fume till then. She stomped her foot on the floor and went up in room.

Sidharth pulled his hair in fruatration and pulled me in a corner. "Why u have to bring the topic of my so called girlfriend's chosen gift when I didnt bring a single thing for u?"

I was laughing inside my mind at his condition. Yet somehow I managed to maintain a poker face.

"Tune gift nahi laya mere liye it was ok. I can understand u were not in a good state of mind. But tuje sab k samne dong karne ki kiya jarorat thi? It was juat another tit for tat." Before he could reply me I ran from there.

----
Story is still unfolding🙌

~Fari❤️