The Twilight Saga Sunrise. Welcome Back Wolf Boy

Mulai dari awal

He sighed lying back down on his side, grimacing at the pain that shot down the side of his arm. "Later? Please?" He weakly pulled her into his hold, wrapping his good arm around her. She smiled and leant into his chest, careful not to hurt his arm. Her hand rested on top of his, twining her fingers in-between his. He smiled too, feeling her soft fingers. He brushed his thumb over top of her hand, as they both fell asleep. 

Bella, Edward, Esme, Alice, Emmett, Rosalie and Jasper had all gone out hunting earlier in the night than usual, so Carlisle could go out through the day after looking after both Renesmee and Jacob. Bella walked along side Edward, looking to the ground and thinking what Jacob had said to her the night before he had gotten hurt. She wondered why Edward didn't like Jacob like he used to when Renesmee was a baby. Jacob had been right. It was like it was before Bella had been married. Jacob and Edward fighting over her, but she didn't understand why it had changed back to how it used to be. It was like both Jacob and Edward were good brothers when her daughter was a baby. She couldn't understand what had happen between them. 

"Edward?" Bella asked, still keeping her eyes on the ground, while she walked. 

"Yes Bella?" He looked to her, surprised by her tone and to how she was acting. He wondered what was coming and what was wrong. 

"W-why are you treating Jacob so horribly lately?" she looked up to him with worried and saddened eyes. 

He rolled his eyes with a dark and short laugh. "Don't tell me that you've forgotten how he used to act around you?" 

"Jacob's different now Edward. He was a kid; he didn't understand anything to what was going on... What's changed between you two? A few years ago you both were like brothers, now it's just like your vampire and werewolf again. What's going on?" her voice was calm, though Bella was a little annoyed. At times Edward acted like such a child, especially when it came to their daughter. 

"Nothing has changed Bella, that's the problem. He still acts like he used to." 

"With care, compassion and love, more than anyone could give her? Why is that so bad Edward?" 

"He's not right for her, okay? Just drop it Bella." 

She rolled her eyes, annoyed to how he wanted to just forget that she said anything. But he had another thing coming. She could see how Edward was affecting Jacob, how it made him feel and she didn't want to see or feel it any longer. 

"What are you so afraid of Edward? Jacob is perfect for her, otherwise he wouldn't have imprinted on her, you know that, and at first you seemed to understand that, and now, it's like you don't even know either you're daughter or Jake." 

Edward looked away from his wife. She was right, about everything. He didn't want his little girl to grow up so quickly. He loved her and wanted to protect her, but somehow in the process of trying to hold on to her, he had pushed her away and with her he had also pushed Jacob too. He had been so blind to not see how much Jacob meant to Renesmee and how much Renesmee meant to Jacob. But still, he wasn't going to admit what was going on. It would only seem stupid to Bella. 

"I'm not scared of anything Bella. Everything is fine." He ran off ahead of her, spotting a mountain lion not far ahead.  

Bella watched as her husband ran away from both her and their conversation. If he thought that their conversation was over, he would just have to think again...