"And that same day, I meant what I said, you have been there for me without caring about my feelings, sad or angry, and I'm grateful for a person like you in my life. Instead of cherishing you, I made you get mad and sad like that time you stormed out because of me... and I-I'm sorry..." He finishes, shutting his eyes and waiting for an answer.

The crowd's sight aimed at Sara now, putting the pressure on her. There was silence though, besides the crowds outside the classroom. Sara felt odd, a feeling she hasn't felt in so long, not a rejection, but an acceptance. She couldn't help but approach Jake and hug him tightly and difficult to let go.

"...How am I not going to forgive you?" Sara asks herself, "Jake, no matter what I'll forgive you when you ask it, there's always room for change."

Jake opens his eyes and Sara was slightly closer to him, and he begins to shed a tear hiding it on her shoulder.

"Let's talk more when we get home or even later, okay?" Sara mentions, clearing the tear from Jake with her finger.

"Im not sure about that, miss Sara." A grown man's voice could be heard.

Jake looks past Sara as she turns around.

"I'm officer Lex, currently helping detectives solve the recent murders you've probably heard of." The officer reveals his name.

He was rather tall, in an officer's uniform and built for action. Black hair with a dark skin tone and brown eyes.

"Why did you mention Sara?" Jake asks, knowing absolutely why.

"We can start with this first; have you heard of this student?" The officer retrieves a picture out of his breast pocket, it had printed on, the one and only, Nate.

"...I know him, that's Nate, and yes, I know what happened, I read the news." Jake mentions, "Still doesn't explain why Sara was mentioned."

"You see, she's a suspect for being the last person to be in contact with him before his death." The officer explains, "Further details are between her and the detective."

Jake had to be part of this one way or another. If Sara was taken alone, would she be fine in such way?

"...H-He bullied me..." Jake reveals, "He beat me up so I would hook him up with Sara, but I didn't want her to be with a guy like him... so I rather take punches and since I have a bad reputation no one would have cared."

Sara felt bad for Jake, before she could say anything the officer intervenes.

"Congrats... Jake... on making yourself a suspect of the crime." The officer smirks.

"You'll get nowhere with me." Jake answered.

Sara holds his hand and smiles at him.

Jake looks at her.

"It's just a waste of time, I trust you didn't cause his disappearance." He smiles.

Sara does the same.

"Just follow me..." The officer says, leading the way.

On their way down, Jess and Ellie could be seen. Jess wanted to barge in, but Ellie stoped her. Jake noticed and couldn't help to think if it was for Jess's safety or Ellie grinning at the though of us not intervening with Jess, also known as her former crush... probably both.

The rest of the students looked confused and scared at the sight of both of them behind an officer.

————————————————————————

Minutes later Jake and Sara found themselves in the police station. They were sat against the windowed wall on a bench and in their front were a big number of police officers working in their small cubicles.