Chapter 7: Nuit Rouge

Start from the beginning

My heart speeds up just by looking at the photo. She's so fucking sexy, yet adorable at the same time.

I throw my phone aside and walk up to the full-body mirror. I examine myself, looking at my tattoos and scars. My hand glides over my most recent scar, the one Maeve helped tend to.

I feel myself smile. Fucking Maeve.

___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ___

"Elias give me your card, Gio and I are going shopping!" Alz says with her hand out. "Come on I don't got all day!"

"Why should I give you my card?" I say even though I'm currently taking my card out of my wallet.

"Because you know Mami will get mad if I spend my own money, plus I want to buy Maeve and Sabrina a gift,"

I sigh and hand her my card. Gio comes hopping down the steps, "can I get color pencils, I want to draw with Maebe"

"Of course buddy let's go!" Alz grabs Gio's hand and walks out the door, I signal at the two guards at the door, telling them to go with them, and they do.

She better not spend all my money.

The rest of the day went on as planned, I met with Fedir we discussed what went down on the shipping docks, how that information could have gotten leaked, and how to proceed now. It was exhausting and I was so happy to return to the villa after.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Luca asks throwing a blueberry at my head. I pick up the blueberry and chuck it at his head and he attempts to catch it in his mouth but ends up backing up too far and smacking the back of his head into the wall. "Ow-" he picks up the blueberry and pops it in his mouth, "-I still got it!"

Marcus and I both sigh at the idiot, "I'm going to bed," I say walking to the stairs.

"Me too- no Luca give me the bottle" Marcus snatches the vodka bottle from Luca, "we fly back tomorrow, I don't need you complaining about your hangover!"

"Come on, one drink can't hurt!"

"NO!" Marcus and I yell at the same time. Luca huffs and follows us upstairs.

"Fine but I'm bored so I'm staying with one of you guys," Luca says. I decide to bolt the rest of the way to my room and lock the door. Luca still comes up to the door, "E, let me in, Marcus locked me out too!"

I don't respond.

"Fine, who needs you anyway!" I hear Luca's feet stomp, and knocking comes from down the hall, "Gio want to have a sleepover?"

"Fine but no snoring this time!" Gio shouts in his tired voice.

I strip my clothing until I'm standing in the pitch-black dark in my Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I lay on the bed and stare beyond the darkness of the room, slowly attracting my slumber.

I hope the hours pass quicker.

___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ___

We've already been back in New York for a few hours, we landed at 9 pm. I've just gotten out of the shower and everyone else has fallen asleep from the jet lag. Luca, Marcus, Alz, and Gio couldn't even go to their beds, they all fell asleep on the couches as soon as we got back.