sixteen.

GREAT HALL

Ginny and I had just staged a huge, dramatic breakup in front of the entire school in the Great Hall at breakfast. Everyone had been silent and all eyes were on us. It felt a little too real, as if Ginny was truly hurt and not actually faking it.
Maybe she was hurt because I really had broken up with her, but in a more civil way.
Nobody was to know we were still seeing eachother in secret, I never even told Pansy.
     Right after our 'breakup' Ginny ran out of the hall, I soon followed once everyone else left breakfast for first period. Ginny and I had every detail planned out, she was waiting for me in my dorm right now, we were going to skip first class.
-

MY DORMITORY

"Ginny?" I ask as I open the door to my dormitory, waltzing in. She was sat on my bed and watched me carefully as I came in. "I didn't like doing that." I admitted, sitting down on the bed beside her, wrapping my arms around Ginny and pulling her in closer. She nuzzled in to me just slightly.
     "I know you didn't. You have this tough facade but in reality you're just like everybody else." She told me. Just like everybody else. No way, I didn't want to be 'just like everybody else'.
     "You're wrong." I say, letting go of her and standing up. I looked down at her, Ginny sat looking puzzled. "I'm not like anyone else. I never have been and I never will be. You don't know me." Those words dripped off my tongue like acid, toxic and horrible. I don't know what had gotten into me to speak to her that way, maybe I was just shaken up from the breakup. I never actually liked her anyways.
     "You're just like your brother, aren't you?" She began, and for some reason I felt almost- hurt? By her words. "I can't believe that I thought for even a second that you were different, or that I could change you. You're just as horrible as your brother! Ron warned me about you, but no! I gave you the benefit of the doubt, I certainly wont be doing that again." She went on. Merlin, was her voice beginning to annoy me. I never thought Ginny could bore me but here we are.
     "Let me tell you something, Ginerva, people don't change." I say shortly before storming out of my dormitory, just leaving her there. It reminded me of the countless times I'd walked out on her before, I guess we're bringing back old habits.

A/N: sorry about how short this is! but i had to do it for the sake of the plot, i couldn't stray away from the 'mood' of this chapter or else it'd be super shitty.

thank you all so much for over six hundred reads on this! i appreciate and love all of you!<3