five.

It's been a few days since I kissed Ginny, we've spoke once or twice in class but other than that I've kept a close eye on her.
     Today was a Saturday, and the first time we get to go to Hogsmeade of the year. I wanted to go with Weasley, but asking is pathetic and I'll find a way to get what I want without coming off as desperate. Why would I be desperate for a Weasley? I was snapped out of my thoughts from three hard knocks on my door.
     "I have someone in here." I called out to him, it was a lie. I haven't done anything with anyone for a few weeks, minus the kiss with Ginny of course.
     "Carmen, that's bloody disgusting. I just wanted to know if you needed money for Hogsmeade." He stated and I grabbed the heavy pouch on my bedside table and shook it, the currency in there making a loud clanging noise against eachother. Mother always made sure Draco and I had more than we needed, just in case. He took the noise of my pouch as an answer and I heard his footsteps quiet as he left, I let out a hard sigh and rolled out of bed.
     I put on baggy brown corduroy pants that I cuffed at the bottom, with a solid brown sweater vest tucked in with a plain white turtleneck underneath with my Dr Marten shoes and decided that was good enough. I quickly put on mascara and lip gloss and grabbed my beige tote bag I usually used for school books and dropped my money pouch in it, before rushing out my dormitory to the common room.
     "In a hurry, Carmen?" Draco asked when I entered the Slytherin common room, he was on one of the sofas by the fire place.
     "I want to get to Hogsmeade." I stated but it sounded like more of a question. Draco whispered an 'Alright then.' under his breath and we took off together into the long corridors of Hogwarts.
     "Meeting someone special at Hogsmeade, that's why you were in a rush?" He asked as we strode down the corridors. I shook my head and stifled a laugh.
     "No, probably going to bully one of the Weasleys while I'm there, for entertainment. You?" I questioned as he pushed open Hogwarts front doors for me. The school ground was frosted with snow but it was mild out, with a breeze that would make your nose, ears and cheeks pink if out in it too long.
     Draco went up to McGonagall who was taking signed Hogsmeade forms and basically threw it at her, when he wasn't looking I gave her a weak smile as an apology.
     "Pansy was all over me to take her, I think I'm going to get Butterbeer then leave, although the Weasley thing sounds fun, you mean the girl? What's her name, Jenny?" He asked with a small laugh and I forced the corners of my lips to upturn. I lied about bullying her, that was an excuse if Draco sees me with her. I couldn't have him telling mother or father, I'd be in an awful lot of trouble.
     "Ginny." I corrected and he muttered a 'Yeah, whatever.' under his breath and a few things about her being a blood traitor, I shrugged off his comments and parted ways with him and entered Honeydukes.
     It was as if the universe wanted me to go about Hogsmeade with Ginny because the second I entered, the first thing I noticed was her flaming red hair. I crept up behind her shoulder while she checked out some different sized packages of Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans, I hovered over her.
     "I fancy seeing you here." I spoke softly into her ear and took a step back, she jumped at my words and nearly dropped the package she held and whipped to look at me.
     "Don't. Scare. Me. Like. That!"
She stifled a small laugh, and between each word she hit my arm, although it didn't hurt.
     "Tough, are you now, Weasley?" I teased, a smirk played on my face and Ginny began to grow upset.
     "Just teasing-" I assured her coolly when she went to open her mouth to reply, I didn't want to risk my chances to spend time with her today.
     I took some things I wanted to buy off the shelves, and carried them up to the counter. Ginny was in front of me at the counter and I stepped beside her.
     "Sorry Ms, but it seems you're one sickle short." The stout, fat lady who stood behind the counter with greying hair said in a thick Irish accent. Weasley looked to me panicked, I raised my eyebrows to her. Ginny went to apologize and was reaching out to grab some things but I was quick to interrupt.
     "I'll pay for the lot- and this." I told the cashier, while placing my items on the counter. Ginny looked to me and mouthed a 'thank you' and I gave her a knowing shrug, snaking my hand around her waist and pulling her body closer to mine.
     "Separate bags?" I demanded as the cashier put it all in the same bag, she fumbled with some things but quickly stuffed it all into another bag. It was two galleons and four sickles. "Accio two galleons, four sickles." I mumbled, pointing my wand at my beige tote bag and what I had asked for whizzed into my hand. I put it on the counter in exchange for the two bags of things. I began to stalk off and Ginny stood there, it took her a second to catch on and she scurried behind me, I handed her her bag.
     "You didn't have to, Carmen, I'll pay you back-" She promised, but I was quick to shake my head as she opened the shops door for me.
     "Malfoy-" I corrected. "And no need, I have much more than I could ever spend myself." I said shortly and she inhaled sharply, I knew the Weasleys didn't have a lot of money. Well- they did, but they never had it on them, it was spent towards necessities, I couldn't even count how many children there were in the Weasley family so it made sense. "I'd like to show you some place." I muttered and Ginny looked to me questioningly, I know she wanted to part ways but that's not what I wanted, and I always got my way. I saw the gingers eyes widen as she realized I had taken her to the shrieking shack, she looked at me like I was insane.
     "Are you loopy? No way in Merlin am I going in there!" She snorted, laughing at the fact I brought her here. I took her wrist in my hand firmly, and lugged her lazy arse towards the Shack. "Nobody knows how to get in there, not even the professors." Ginny said in shock as she pulled herself backwards from the way I was leading her, although it was no help. I pointed my wand at one of the boarded windows and muttered an incantation under my breath, the boarded window fused itself into a door. It was a spell I made myself and was quite proud.

a—n
happy 2021 to those who celebrate on dec 31st !
i hope ur liking my story so far, it's my second i intend on committing to, although i haven't committed to any so far.
i promise this story will get into something better but i have to start slowly, building their relationship. i know slowburn enemies to lovers is much more fun to read but i think lovers in secret because of how different their families are and the different paths the two are being led down. i think having to maintain an relationship private would be exhilarating but exhausting all in one and would cause for major drama and lies.
remember to eat, brush ur hair & teeth, drink water, pick up some things on the floor of ur room, and that ur loved. even if ur trying ur least it's still trying, it counts and you're doing amazing, i'm so proud of u <3 !!